IGNORED

Pompey Pay Up V City

Leaving Joe out had better go well Derek, because I think you've mystified a fair few people. Unless he's injured.

Hasn't mystified me. Fratton Park is always a tough and intimidating place place to go and it certainly won't be any different today.

We've got a good experienced team out and the inclusion of Albert, now he's fully fit again, shows Del is going for the win.

Hasn't mystified me. Fratton Park is always a tough and intimidating place place to go and it certainly won't be any different today.

We've got a good experienced team out and the inclusion of Albert, now he's fully fit again, shows Del is going for the win.

I did think this but. Then why is he not on the bench? Surely a better option than Woeful.

I really do hope Albert is fit, has this been stated anywhere or is it just an assumption?

Agreed, however Bryan deserves a place on the bench ahead of Woeful, if he's fit of course.

I did think this but. Then why is he not on the bench? Surely a better option than Woeful.

I really do hope Albert is fit, has this been stated anywhere or is it just an assumption?

Del said Albert's trained well this week with no problem.

I know Woolford's generally getting hammered on here but I thought he was alright for the first half against Cardiff.

Kitson and Mokoena not starting for Portsmouth or on the bench.

Can only be good news, their team still looks pretty handy compared to ours however.

Lets hope low morale comes out of this and not fighting spirit.

Can only be good news, their team still looks pretty handy compared to ours however.

Lets hope low morale comes out of this and not fighting spirit.

Despite all their well publicised problems and departures their team doesn't look bad on paper at all.

Their 3 recent loan signings all named to start including Thorne who's loan was renewed yesterday.

Was surprised to see how empty it was in the pubs around AG last weekend. Guess it's mainly down to the recession but it was really surprising. Hopefully the pubs can survive. Scandinavian Branch certainly raised the turnover :)

Where pubs did you go Tommy, near the ground or a few at The Angel?

Turnip & pals were in the reopened Try Again before the match and said it was packed.

I went for a swift one post match and it was still busy.

I think Woolford offers some protection on the left if needed. It's probably far better to throw Bryan in on Tuesday evening than an absolutely mahooosive game like today.

Nerve-racking match in prospect.

I don't see it as a 'must win', more a must-not-lose, but with City playing aggressively with a determined intention to win.

Most of all we need a gritty away performance and at least a point.

3 points of course would be fantastic, but I don't see us starting as favourites and there's no way Pompey will lie down in front of their crowd.

Let's hope we get an early goal and the decisions go our way today because our away form is abysmal, and our away confidence extremely fragile.

COME ON YOU REDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :city:

Archived