IGNORED

Pompey Pay Up V City

Those instances were purely down to the referee bottling it, FACT is we got battered and were lucky to come away with a point.

We are incapable of controlling a game away from home, even against a team with rock bottom confidence, that doesn't not bode well for the future.

Watford won't be an easy game on tuesday, if we put in a performance like today, we will lose.

BCAGFC

Well thats it then.

Nobody go on Tuesday. It's over, we're fucking doomed. Relegated without a hope in hell.

Or maybe, we just clawed another point further away from the drop.

I don't give two hoots how we play between now and the end of the season as long as we stay up. If it takes a bit of luck like today (the luck that deserted us last weekend for example) then I for one will enjoy it.

I reckon we're a point better off than at 3 o'clock

Shhh don't put facts like that on here. We've been relegated as a result of today's result, don't you know?

Good point, well done City.

Poorly thought out negativity from you is becoming a habit. Did you watch the game? No, thought not. You can't make any sort of useful comment on a performance from commentary but that doesn't seem to stop the hard of thinking from trying.

Were you there?, if not, yours is just an opinion as is mine is.

You are not the oracle of BCFC and nor am I, the only people who should have their opinions listened to are the fans who were actually there.

BCAGFC

Really good point.

Firstly we probably need 10 more points from 9 games now to stay up, we kept the gap we have on Pompey plus Doncaster and Millwall lost and Coventry drew.

Tuesday is one of the games we need to win, today was one that we needed not to lose.

My opinion exactly. I think we are going to survive.

3 points against a Watford side who have nothing to play for will take us well on towards that ten point target.

Were you there?

I don't care about the performance. All I care about is the point we gained. All I care about for the rest of the season is getting enough points to stay up. I don't care if we get battered in games if we get points.

Some people on here will only be happy once we are relegated.

Were you there?, if not, yours is just an opinion as is mine is.

You are not the oracle of BCFC and nor am I, the only people who should have their opinions listened to are the fans who were actually there.

I didn't give an opinion, I congratulated the team on the result.

You only seem to have a tenuous grasp on reality, because you think that dropping FACT in the middle of an opinion on a game you didn't see makes it one.

It doesn't take an oracle to recognise a post like that as idiocy.

Well thats it then.

Nobody go on Tuesday. It's over, we're ******* doomed. Relegated without a hope in hell.

I don't give two hoots how we play between now and the end of the season as long as we stay up. If it takes a bit of luck like today (the luck that deserted us last weekend for example) then I for one will enjoy it.

Oh have a day off with the sanctimonious shit eh? Sheesh!

I don't care about the performance. All I care about is the point we gained. All I care about for the rest of the season is getting enough points to stay up. I don't care if we get battered in games if we get points.

Some people on here will only be happy once we are relegated.

Far from it Tom, I am not in the best of health anyway but the stress of BCFCs situation is making me MUCH, MUCH worse.....SERIOUSLY!!!

I thought we would lose today but we got lucky, more due to the fact that Pompey were useless in front of goal, than us actually earning a point IMO.

Yes we battled, it sounded as if McManus was outstanding at the back but really poor decision making up front, made the game much harder for us.

BCAGFC

Well thats it then.

Nobody go on Tuesday. It's over, we're ******* doomed. Relegated without a hope in hell.

Post #303 Tom, how did you get that past the filter???

Iistened to the game on the radio,apart from about twenty minutes,and at no time did it sound as if we were being battered,unless it was the twenty minutes i missed of course.Also Millwall are being dragged into the fight now,so any three from six it is then game on.

Wish I had written post 303 myself.

A nice bit of sarcasm combined with some heartfelt opinion.

And I am NOT just saying that because Tom is the main man behind this forum, as we know.

It's rare I lose my temper on here despite the best efforts of some (no one in particular on this thread) but just feel some people can't be realistic about today's result given how others have panned out and another game less to play. It's going to be tight to the last game I expect but i'd much rather take a point, get a clean sheet than lose 3-0 again

So lets get this straight then,we are in a better position now than we were at 3o'clock but we're doomed.I don't care if pompey had more shots than us,if they can't hit a barn door thats thier problem,one more point towards safety is all i'm interested in.

Missed the whole second half due to poor internet connection. Looking at the stats we should be very happy with a draw. 2-15 in shots. 1-3 in shots on goal. You don't get much for money do you. Poor Steve Lansdown. With advisors like that you don't need enemies. A monkey would have made better signings over the last five years.

Still the fact we got 1 point. Last game 2 owngoals and 0 point. Watford have 11 men in tte pitch City also.. Think we have a good chance on tuesday. Dont feel sorry for SL as long as we are in thiis division. Mainthing we are staying up. If we do that I think we can have a better next season. SL is also a City supporter with a lot of cash. Im very pleased that he help the Club. What should we do without him?

It was a decent result. Portsmouth had the better chances (mainly because we decided to back off again). However, we did have our chances. Ashdown made a cracking save against Stead I think. Fontaine could have got a goal if he shot rather than squared it. We were set up to play counter attacking play and at times it nearly game off if our final delivery was better. Players like McManus and Cisse put in great performances which we need when we're down in this mess. I also got to say fair play to the Pompey fans, I thought they were really loud in all fairness.

Archived