IGNORED

Woolford.

_Bristol-City_

Someone just tweeted the link to this to Wooly...what is your problem! The guy may not be playing great but ruining his confidence is not what I wana see from City fans! Get behind the team!

Not a problem, he has people backing him as well, its not all hate

I can't believe people are defending the guy he's got no fight in him when he plays FFA were in deep s*it and it's so frustrating when I watch him it's as if he don't care about going down we need fighters on the pitch and he ain't one end of!

I don't think people should be going against him though. At the end of the day, its the manager who chooses the squad and does the subs. People complains about Woolford playing, they should be questioning DM, as he made the decision to play him.

The other problem going against our own players is this, when they read this, it will either do two things. 1) Make them come out fighting or 2) Kill there confidence. -

There were worse players in the same starting line up that Pennyfather was in.

Thread still open

Nice to know I'm not the only person who doesn't get the Pennyfather hate. It was a while ago, but I don't remember him being useless. He was no Gary Shelton (wipes tear from eye), but who was, apart from the man himself

I don't think people should be going against him though. At the end of the day, its the manager who chooses the squad and does the subs. People complains about Woolford playing, they should be questioning DM, as he made the decision to play him.

The other problem going against our own players is this, when they read this, it will either do two things. 1) Make them come out fighting or 2) Kill there confidence. -

Easy don't read it.

I always feel a little sorry for players who get abused. But if they are prone to being affected by fans abuse, probably best you don't do social media. There is no excuse for some of the abuse he gets, but making himself so available to us fans makes these things oh so easy nowadays...... Unfortunately

Nice to know I'm not the only person who doesn't get the Pennyfather hate. It was a while ago, but I don't remember him being useless. He was no Gary Shelton (wipes tear from eye), but who was, apart from the man himself

Pennyfather did a good job, in a team full of non leaguers and free transfers, thought he did a good job given the circumstances

Someone just tweeted the link to this to Wooly...what is your problem! The guy may not be playing great but ruining his confidence is not what I wana see from City fans! Get behind the team!

why is there an issue with someone sending a link to someone ? its not exactly against the law is it ? simple answer to that is...No Its NOT

Easy don't read it.

I always feel a little sorry for players who get abused. But if they are prone to being affected by fans abuse, probably best you don't do social media. There is no excuse for some of the abuse he gets, but making himself so available to us fans makes these things oh so easy nowadays...... Unfortunately

I agree with you that if the players don't like it, they should not use it. The issue is, if ALL players come of Twitter for because they get some stick, The backlash of that is 'the club and players don't interact with the fans enough' Its like there is no middle ground in that.

As I said though, he is wanting to play for Bristol City, if people don't think he is good enough, people should be asking DMc why he is playing him half of the time.

Who is @countrycolours ?

Some stupid girl called Samantha. Can the mods track her down on here and ban her?

+1

fair enough he had another bad game but to give the guy shit is not fair you cannot target one player - remember we are all Bristol City

Cracking list there TRL

Phil Barber

Ian Brown

Kevin Betsy

Richard Dryden

Iain Ferguson

Stig Johansen

Guy Madjo

Mark McCammon

George Parris

Peter Styvar

Kevin Betsy is ten times the player Woeful is.

Even if that was true, you've found one out of a list of 35. Congratulations.

Why not think before posting in future? Oh and you could try SUPPORTING the players whilst you're at it.

Sorry some of us give honest opinions, anyone who can't see the guy is utter garbage haven't a clue. Tell me one game he has played well then as you think he is some sort of superstar.

Sorry some of us give honest opinions, anyone who can't see the guy is utter garbage haven't a clue. Tell me one game he has played well then as you think he is some sort of superstar.

were not saying he is a superstar were just trying to protect the guy from all the s--t flying around, its a team of 11 not 1 and everyone is so quick to point a finger at him, the gaffer picks the team not us

Don#t think anyone has called him a superstar, you just asked people to name 30 worse players, I think that has been done.

He had a couple of good games wwhen he first joined. One thing is for sure, he has to improve 100% if he is to have a future with us.

I know he is one of the few players to be tackled by a cone in training, and has the p155 taken out of him a lot about it from his team mates :)

why is there an issue with someone sending a link to someone ? its not exactly against the law is it ? simple answer to that is...No Its NOT

Where have I mentioned it being illegal? We need to get behind the lads they aint gunna be high on confidence as it is, stuff like that doesnt help.

Some city fans are either thick or just morons! I have no problem having your opinions of him on this thread, but to abuse him on twitter is not on! He's a city player, we are all city supporters, doing this will not solve anything with the situation we are in! We need to get behind the TEAM. I agree he's not a very good player, but nobody deserves to be abused like that...

Some city fans are either thick or just morons! I have no problem having your opinions of him on this thread, but to abuse him on twitter is not on! He's a city player, we are all city supporters, doing this will not solve anything with the situation we are in! We need to get behind the TEAM. I agree he's not a very good player, but nobody deserves to be abused like that...

No they shouldn't be abused however I believe most of the players read these forums. Don't think because your on here slating the player, he doesn't see it. I'd rather get a couple of silly tweets than read some of the stuff you see on here.

No they shouldn't be abused however I believe most of the players read these forums. Don't think because your on here slating the player, he doesn't see it. I'd rather get a couple of silly tweets than read some of the stuff you see on here.

Yes but this is a football forum, we are allowed our views and opinions. However, what has been said on twitter is unacceptable

Archived