IGNORED

Woolford.

_Bristol-City_

Yes but this is a football forum, we are allowed our views and opinions. However, what has been said on twitter is unacceptable

Get off your high horse. We all know players read the forum. All though am not in anyway saying what has been said on twitter is acceptable.

Get off your high horse. We all know players read the forum. All though am not in anyway saying what has been said on twitter is acceptable.

You are right there Del said in the Radio Bristol show when asked about this, if memory is right he said i have seen young players be devastated by peoples comments on forums.

Seems harsh to target one player in this way. The team is poor, period. we got a point today so save up all that bile for another day

It is a lil harsh but when were in the position that we are in then players like woolford are not helping! Refusing to run back?! how embarrassing! hes a professional footballer and he dosent want to run around and help his team mates out! :o

It is a lil harsh but when were in the position that we are in then players like woolford are not helping! Refusing to run back?! how embarrassing! hes a professional footballer and he dosent want to run around and help his team mates out! :o

Agree there he does not put a shift in, he is a lazy player when you are playing bad you still should run your balls off for the team he does not to this.

He's unbelievably frustrating.

Was watching SSN yesterday and got chatting to a Scunny fan and the first thing he asked was how is MW getting on.

I told him how it's not worked out and how he's become the hate figure and he was genuinely shocked. He was saying how creative and exciting he was at Scunny and more interestingly in my opinion was that he has a great free kick on him apparently. Haven't seen any evidence of this yet though!

Personally I was delighted when we signed him and thought we had signed a really good player but for one reason of another is just hasn't worked out. His confidence is blatantly shot to pieces at the moment and presumably being Scunny's star man (along with Sharp!) helped him produce good performances for them.

I still think that his appearance hasn't helped him. Seemed to me (and a fair few others!) that a small section of fans wrote him off before he'd kicked the ball because of his hair and were only too keen to moan at his first mistake!

I think sadly that even if Woolford started putting good performances week in week out it might not be enough now and the damage has been done. Probably best for everyone if he moves on sooner rather than later. Scunny would probably take him back and he's clearly got a love for that club judging by his old tweets. I remember his relief and excitement when he scored at Derby though and I had hoped he would press on and show us what he can do but it didn't happen.

Shame it hasn't worked out but these things happen in football!

Woolford did more in his first minute on the pitch yesterday than Adomah did the whole match. Yes, he passed it to a team mate.

Sadly I couldn't make it yesterday but I know what you mean with Albert. I think he leaves us exposed, he's great don't get me wrong but not sure it's what we need.

was there and agree Woolford certainly didnt bust a gut but have to say that Chris Wood in my opinion was worse when it came to putting effort in as basically he just strolled around. All the focus on Woolford but Wood played like a man sulking big time.

He's unbelievably frustrating.

Was watching SSN yesterday and got chatting to a Scunny fan and the first thing he asked was how is MW getting on.

I told him how it's not worked out and how he's become the hate figure and he was genuinely shocked. He was saying how creative and exciting he was at Scunny and more interestingly in my opinion was that he has a great free kick on him apparently. Haven't seen any evidence of this yet though!

Personally I was delighted when we signed him and thought we had signed a really good player but for one reason of another is just hasn't worked out. His confidence is blatantly shot to pieces at the moment and presumably being Scunny's star man (along with Sharp!) helped him produce good performances for them.

I still think that his appearance hasn't helped him. Seemed to me (and a fair few others!) that a small section of fans wrote him off before he'd kicked the ball because of his hair and were only too keen to moan at his first mistake!

I think sadly that even if Woolford started putting good performances week in week out it might not be enough now and the damage has been done. Probably best for everyone if he moves on sooner rather than later. Scunny would probably take him back and he's clearly got a love for that club judging by his old tweets. I remember his relief and excitement when he scored at Derby though and I had hoped he would press on and show us what he can do but it didn't happen.

Shame it hasn't worked out but these things happen in football!

Maybe he is a confidence player and playing in a s..t team and playing one week then not the next has knocked his confidence, seems to have happened to many a player since when they come to us

I think playing Wollford illustrates the problem McInnes has – lack of quality players available. With Elliot, Skuse and Davis injured, apart from those who played, we’re left with 2 experienced players, JCR and Bolasie. JCR is a risk as you never know where he is going to go and Bolasie is a risk if you play Adomah on the other wing. Joe Bryan’s an option but has only played one league match and for whatever reason McInnes didn’t play him.

Next season will be the opportunity to sort things out.

Archived