IGNORED

Hogan Ephraim

ben91tucker

As saw as I saw the title I knew people would be gong OMGZ WHAT ABOUT ZE DEFENCE. Just take a step back, maybe Derek has a plan for this. The age of the internet has made people quivering reactionary wrecks.

Moan about the performance of the team that is on the pitch Saturday, fine. But not the POTENTIAL signing of a player from a secondary source.

:bored:

Never heard of him, but if he can Run, pass, cross and/or shoot, then it will be a big improvement on our current wide men!

I've seen him on a few occasions - from my very vague memory, he's a flair player who can unlock defences.... I think.

Just spoke to a bloke in the office who is a QPR season ticket holder,

He says he's a midfielder/striker can play right across the middle in the hole and on ether wing, he's about the same height as Johnson though

So are Xavi & Iniesta

So are Xavi & Iniesta

You but you know the heightest people we have on this board if your under 6ft you can't play football,

He's a cracking player by all accounts any think that might even be close to a creative spark is needed

I watched him many times trying to make the break through at West Ham....sadly goes missing for long periods of the game, is inconsistant, not a particularly good crosser of the ball and a bit lightweight....sign him up quick :laugh:

ooooh we can do with another of them!

I saw him for QPR and he played really well but was only one game..

Archived