IGNORED

Hogan Ephraim

ben91tucker

Im not moaning, just stating fact... We tend to sign Strikers and wingers (We have signed Mc Manus and Bikey now) and seemingly have more loanees than 1st teamers.. Worries me a lil

Well the existing lot aren't exactly very successful. McInnes is damned if he does and if he doesn't. If both of these Loanees inspire a couple of wins between them, it'll have been worth the loan. It is not about the overall squad etc it is really about doing the dead-fish flop over the line.

If ,is the exact word. It is prolonging the inevitable in my view, shunting things away in favour of something else. They could work out, however based on what we have seen so far, its pissing money up the wall largely. I hope Im proved wrong

I don't think we've got much choice at the moment - keep bringing in players and hope they can drag us over the line. I'm never convinced by our use of the loan market, but we are pretty desperate, so what have we really got to lose.

Just listened to his interview on player and he seemed to say all the right things and had a very positive attitude towards the move... maybe just maybe he's what we are looking for...

They all do. What he does on the pitch is all we care about. Verbal diarrhea we have put up for for years, its all cliched crap from the pfa book of fan fooling

Adomah

Woolford

JCR

Bolasie

Bryan

Pearson

Ephraim

Foster

We only need 3 more and we can have a team totally made up of wingers...get into the market Del!

Foster is not a winger,he is only a winger on wickipedia.He plays both full back roles,and on right hand side off midfield.Big difference that is not a out and out winger.He has no tricks for a start,just gets stuck in.And goes up against danger men with pace.He was with the sheep for years.And played two dozen games for Rangers on loan.And Pearson usually played centre midfield for Celtic,and his few games for Scotland.Sone Aluko is out off contract at the end off the season.I think he has un finished buisness in the championship.He has done really well for Rangers this year.Better than what I thought he would do.Ally has him playing as well as in his Aberdeen days.When he ripped apart Phillip Lahm against Bayern Munich in Europe.

Archived