IGNORED

Some Answers

Dave L

There’s a lot of understandable anger around this place at the moment, particularly in the Gerry Gow’s Testimonial, Season Card Renewal and A Season Off threads. A lot of the issues raised in them are inter-connected, and I felt it was only right that I came on here with some explanations.

A club that loses touch with its supporters is in serious trouble, and that’s why everyone at the club should and does take the depth of feeling that’s being expressed by some fans at the moment, very seriously indeed.

As I have often said in the past, I try not to get drawn into debates on internet forums. It is the immutable law of the internet that strongly held beliefs on polarised subjects will soon descend into name calling and personal attacks. As a club employee and somebody who has never sought to hide my identity in the ten or more years I have been around this forum, I am onto a loser every time there, as it’s just not possible for me to respond in kind while trying to maintain the respect of supporters – and hang on to my job!

But sometimes I do feel it’s right to come and make a comment on here, especially on a series of subjects that fans clearly feel strongly about.

Before I address the issues, it’s also worth clarifying my role at the club. I have been described as ‘coming from nowhere’, having ‘no influence’ or being ‘just a pitchside announcer’ or a ‘faceless man in a suit’.

I actually come from Cheshire, and followed Chester FC as a kid, for my sins. I’ve never made a secret of that. I moved to Bristol in 1990, and quickly started coming down to Ashton Gate. I got my first season ticket in 1995 and have missed less than ten home games since then. I’ve been working at AG since 2008. I don’t get to as many away games as I’d like as I have a disabled wife who needs a lot of looking after, but I have followed City all over the country, when I can. I am not a Bristolian by birth, and there’s not much I can do about that. But I am certainly Bristolian by adoption and I love Bristol City with all my heart.

I am indeed the pitch side announcer, but I combine that role with being supporter and community liaison. The very fact that I have such a visible role on a matchday, hopefully makes me more accessible to fans, as pretty much everybody knows who I am. I chair the FCF which meets every six weeks, I am a member of the Supporters Club and Trust and am in regular contact with them and pop into the Supporters Club bar every match day. I’m also in regular contact with prime movers in the East End, those behind the ‘Forza revolution’ movement and various local community groups.

My door is always open to anyone who wants to discuss any aspect of the way the club is run. I will meet with anyone, at any time, anywhere. I can be emailed at david.lloyd@bcfc.co.uk. You can find me on twitter @dave_backwell. I do wear a suit, but I would argue I am far from faceless.

In terms of the influence I have, it’s actually quite significant. Not because it’s me, but because of who I represent: you, the fans. It’s my job to listen to what you are saying - and that does include following this and other forums, which can often be a good way of gauging what people are feeling. Over the years that I have been doing this job I like to thing that I have made a material difference by making the board aware of the depth of feeling on certain issues: access to the East End (now open to all, apart from at high risk games), ticket prices (year on year reductions, cheapest Season ticket in the Championship), disconnection with the local community (setting up the Community Trust, which is ongoing and is doing some great things out in the local community).

I don’t for a minute claim that I have personally brought those changes about – far from it. There has been a general understanding within the club that things needed to change and that we need to listen to supporters more than we had done in the past. Hopefully I have been able to give fans a voice within the club, but it’s your pressure that has brought these changes about.

Now to specifics, starting with the Gerry Gow testimonial.

The club has not been great at looking after our former players, and we are anxious to put that right. That’s why we have recently announced the formation of our former players association. Scott Murray and Marina Dolman are currently contacting every former player who we have details for. They will all be welcomed back for a big day, and for any future game they want to attend. There will be more news on that very soon.

Everybody at the club is well aware of the legendary status that Gerry Gow has. I remember him well as a player and I have been lucky enough to meet him on several occasions. I, along with many colleagues, will be giving our time for free when his testimonial match is played at Ashton Gate. I will also be playing in his golf day in April.

Gerry’s testimonial game was originally pencilled in to be played at the Hand Stadium, Clevedon. On learning this, our new Commercial Director Kevin Smith, felt that we should be offering more support to Gerry and an approach was made to his committee to see if we could hold the game at AG. By that time the only available date was at the end of May, but this also clashed with a prior booking from another organisation. We are still trying to resolve that clash, and it’s way off the mark to say that the game won’t go ahead on the original date. If it doesn’t, then there is a very exciting plan B in place for a game next pre-season which, if anything, could make even more money for Gerry. Either way, there will definitely be a game, and everyone is 100% committed to making sure that it happens.

The only reason it hasn’t been announced yet is because we weren’t able to confirm the final details. As soon as we can, we will.

People are asking when Season Cards will go on sale, and the answer is, very soon. The Club has attracted criticism in past years for putting them on sale too early. This year it seems we are putting them on sale too late for some people. We are putting together some very attractive packages and I believe that next season’s prices will offer the best possible value to supporters. But I am afraid you will have to wait a little longer before you find out what they are.

The Season Off thread is a very interesting one, with some heartfelt and brilliant contributions from many people. I promise you that the key decision makers at the Club, from the Chairman down, are well aware of the feelings expressed. The last couple of years have not been great on the pitch, and I cannot blame fans for being exasperated and fed up.

I think it’s been clear for a while that survival is key for this season. Derek McInnes came in at a time when we were rock bottom, in every sense, and although it’s been up and down since then, all credit to him for keeping us out of the bottom three. I have every confidence that he has plans in place to make sure that we are not in this position again next season.

In the meantime, all we can do is try and prove to our fans that the Club continues to be worthy of your support, and I promise you that everyone is working flat out to do that.

Apologies for the length of this post. You know how to contact me if you want more clarification or information. Your opinions and feelings really matter, and I promise you, they are acted on.

Good post David, dealing with current issues in a calm and informed response.

I think you do a great job as a major intermediary between the fans and the club management and the fact that you obviously follow this forum carefully (warts and all) says it all.

AND I challenge any member on here to stand up in front of 12,000 plus fans with a mike in their hand and make a good job of that (as you do).

Thanks, You do us proud.

A cunning plan Sir...

Being from Cheter dosn't make anyone a bad person... Lovely part of the world.

And credit for all your efforts in achieving what you have done for the club...

Being in exile for over 3 years, I could never ever forget the passion I have for my beloved home town team...

And I am sure you feel the same about your beloved Chester....?

That's the team you must have deep in your heart....?

Keep up the good work at the club, and the great support of your Wife..

Good post and as long as season tickets aren't going up significantly from the early bird prices last year (ie reward loyalty) then I will be there again next season regardless of division.

People will always overreact to the things going on around the club if the team is doing badly.

Thanks for taking the time to reply Dave.

Good to have clarity on the Gerry Gow testimonial. And good to be making it a big event.

The Season Off thread contains much that the Board should consider. Dealing with the decline in faith that many posters in that thread have expressed is not going to be a simple matter. And it's asking a bit much for you to be responsible for offering all the answers!

I find it deeply upsetting that anyone who supports Bristol City Football Club would call David Lloyd "faceless". David Lloyd along with other members of the club, Adam Baker, Amy Kingston, Stu Rogers and even Scott Murray are actually easily accessable to supporters and will always offer help, support and advise along the way.

David Lloyd has been directly responsible for helping me organise the Help for Heroes run, the two most recent fans derbies (raising around £10,000 for charity over the last few years) and even more recently the work that is being organised both by Ed Stevens and Myself on rasing the atmosphere at Ashton Gate (Forza Revolution and Park Enders).

Whenever I have needed help, or I've come up with a crazy idea (like the world record we're hopefully attemping this year), David Lloyd has always been their and has always been very, very supportive, friendly and encouraging.

Well done David, I truely believe you're part of the heartbeat of this club.

David

Wholeheartedly echo what The Red Planet has just posted and your post is clearly from the heart and you are definitely an asset to the club and a vital link between the club and supporters.

The problem is as you hinted at, those of us who have followed this club for more years than we care to remember are well aware that City have had an abysmal record in their treatment of ex-players and in older fans eyes, Gerry Gow isn't just a legend, he takes on near god like status!

The fact that the testimonial was even proposed to be held at the Hand Stadium in the first place is not good, as Ashton Gate is the only place that a game for Gerry Gow should be held. Why it has taken so long is frankly embarrassing and the club really should be more aware of the high regard these players are held.

Of course these things aren't easy to arrange, but I can well remember testimonials being held in the 60's and 70's, so the cynical side of me says why isn't it possible these days?

Keep up the great work and hopefully you can continue trying to make sure the club are listening to the fans and the fans and likewise, us fans get the info we need wherever possible.

Fair response Dave, but Why do we never here from Others in the Bristol City Hierarchy? Its great you interject on their behalf, as you have done here. But it doesn't get around the fact the Hierarchy seem so distant from the Fans.

Another Question. Can you confirm if season ticket and pod prices will go up or stay where they are if we stay up..And go down if we go down. I am not particularly worried myself as I won't be attending next season, but a couple of nephews have shown a interest, despite my moanings. I am not looking for you to provide prices, just if they will go down if we are relegated.

Thanks for your input here, it is appreciated even if I am a whinging sod.

Cheers

TRL

I find it deeply upsetting that anyone who supports Bristol City Football Club would call David Lloyd "faceless". David Lloyd along with other members of the club, Adam Baker, Amy Kingston, Stu Rogers and even Scott Murray are actually easily accessable to supporters and will always offer help, support and advise along the way.

David Lloyd has been directly responsible for helping me organise the Help for Heroes run, the two most recent fans derbies (raising around £10,000 for charity over the last few years) and even more recently the work that is being organised both by Ed Stevens and Myself on rasing the atmosphere at Ashton Gate (Forza Revolution and Park Enders).

Whenever I have needed help, or I've come up with a crazy idea (like the world record we're hopefully attemping this year), David Lloyd has always been their and has always been very, very supportive, friendly and encouraging.

Well done David, I truely believe you're part of the heartbeat of this club.

I used the words faceless, but not towards Dave, but the directors who run our club. I apologise if people got the impression I was talking about Dave, he is the least faceless person 1. on the forum and 2 at Bristol City

There’s a lot of understandable anger around this place at the moment, particularly in the Gerry Gow’s Testimonial, Season Card Renewal and A Season Off threads. A lot of the issues raised in them are inter-connected, and I felt it was only right that I came on here with some explanations.

A club that loses touch with its supporters is in serious trouble, and that’s why everyone at the club should and does take the depth of feeling that’s being expressed by some fans at the moment, very seriously indeed.

As I have often said in the past, I try not to get drawn into debates on internet forums. It is the immutable law of the internet that strongly held beliefs on polarised subjects will soon descend into name calling and personal attacks. As a club employee and somebody who has never sought to hide my identity in the ten or more years I have been around this forum, I am onto a loser every time there, as it’s just not possible for me to respond in kind while trying to maintain the respect of supporters – and hang on to my job!

But sometimes I do feel it’s right to come and make a comment on here, especially on a series of subjects that fans clearly feel strongly about.

Before I address the issues, it’s also worth clarifying my role at the club. I have been described as ‘coming from nowhere’, having ‘no influence’ or being ‘just a pitchside announcer’ or a ‘faceless man in a suit’.

I actually come from Cheshire, and followed Chester FC as a kid, for my sins. I’ve never made a secret of that. I moved to Bristol in 1990, and quickly started coming down to Ashton Gate. I got my first season ticket in 1995 and have missed less than ten home games since then. I’ve been working at AG since 2008. I don’t get to as many away games as I’d like as I have a disabled wife who needs a lot of looking after, but I have followed City all over the country, when I can. I am not a Bristolian by birth, and there’s not much I can do about that. But I am certainly Bristolian by adoption and I love Bristol City with all my heart.

I am indeed the pitch side announcer, but I combine that role with being supporter and community liaison. The very fact that I have such a visible role on a matchday, hopefully makes me more accessible to fans, as pretty much everybody knows who I am. I chair the FCF which meets every six weeks, I am a member of the Supporters Club and Trust and am in regular contact with them and pop into the Supporters Club bar every match day. I’m also in regular contact with prime movers in the East End, those behind the ‘Forza revolution’ movement and various local community groups.

My door is always open to anyone who wants to discuss any aspect of the way the club is run. I will meet with anyone, at any time, anywhere. I can be emailed at david.lloyd@bcfc.co.uk. You can find me on twitter @dave_backwell. I do wear a suit, but I would argue I am far from faceless.

In terms of the influence I have, it’s actually quite significant. Not because it’s me, but because of who I represent: you, the fans. It’s my job to listen to what you are saying - and that does include following this and other forums, which can often be a good way of gauging what people are feeling. Over the years that I have been doing this job I like to thing that I have made a material difference by making the board aware of the depth of feeling on certain issues: access to the East End (now open to all, apart from at high risk games), ticket prices (year on year reductions, cheapest Season ticket in the Championship), disconnection with the local community (setting up the Community Trust, which is ongoing and is doing some great things out in the local community).

I don’t for a minute claim that I have personally brought those changes about – far from it. There has been a general understanding within the club that things needed to change and that we need to listen to supporters more than we had done in the past. Hopefully I have been able to give fans a voice within the club, but it’s your pressure that has brought these changes about.

The club has not been great at looking after our former players, and we are anxious to put that right. That’s why we have recently announced the formation of our former players association. Scott Murray and Marina Dolman are currently contacting every former player who we have details for. They will all be welcomed back for a big day, and for any future game they want to attend. There will be more news on that very soon.

Everybody at the club is well aware of the legendary status that Gerry Gow has. I remember him well as a player and I have been lucky enough to meet him on several occasions. I, along with many colleagues, will be giving our time for free when his testimonial match is played at Ashton Gate. I will also be playing in his golf day in April.

Gerry’s testimonial game was originally pencilled in to be played at the Hand Stadium, Clevedon. On learning this, our new Commercial Director Kevin Smith, felt that we should be offering more support to Gerry and an approach was made to his committee to see if we could hold the game at AG. By that time the only available date was at the end of May, but this also clashed with a prior booking from another organisation. We are still trying to resolve that clash, and it’s way off the mark to say that the game won’t go ahead on the original date. If it doesn’t, then there is a very exciting plan B in place for a game next pre-season which, if anything, could make even more money for Gerry. Either way, there will definitely be a game, and everyone is 100% committed to making sure that it happens.

The only reason it hasn’t been announced yet is because we weren’t able to confirm the final details. As soon as we can, we will.

People are asking when Season Cards will go on sale, and the answer is, very soon. The Club has attracted criticism in past years for putting them on sale too early. This year it seems we are putting them on sale too late for some people. We are putting together some very attractive packages and I believe that next season’s prices will offer the best possible value to supporters. But I am afraid you will have to wait a little longer before you find out what they are.

The Season Off thread is a very interesting one, with some heartfelt and brilliant contributions from many people. I promise you that the key decision makers at the Club, from the Chairman down, are well aware of the feelings expressed. The last couple of years have not been great on the pitch, and I cannot blame fans for being exasperated and fed up.

I think it’s been clear for a while that survival is key for this season. Derek McInnes came in at a time when we were rock bottom, in every sense, and although it’s been up and down since then, all credit to him for keeping us out of the bottom three. I have every confidence that he has plans in place to make sure that we are not in this position again next season.

In the meantime, all we can do is try and prove to our fans that the Club continues to be worthy of your support, and I promise you that everyone is working flat out to do that.

Apologies for the length of this post. You know how to contact me if you want more clarification or information. Your opinions and feelings really matter, and I promise you, they are acted on.

David,

Respect for responding to a number of the very real concerns expressed over recent weeks. Better late that never and hopefully you will keep this up as there is nothing at all from the correctly-labelled 'faceless' board.

Great news about Gerry's Testimonial. My only slight criticism is why couldn't this have been given a higher profile? If we knew that a match was planned, that would have been far better, and 'inclusive' (as I suspect the Marketing experts on the Board would label) approach. After all, the club posted "Stay tuned for exciting news for next season's season ticket package.." nearly a month ago. So why not something similar for GG?

Onto Season Tickets. You are correct that in previous seasons the season tickets have been placed on sale early, with 'early bird' discounts - we were all used to that approach. The problem that I have (and possibly others) is that the silence from the club has been deafening and we are nearly 2 months later than last year in having any idea of costs for next season. Again, communication is the issue - isn't this one of the 'improvements' that SL mentioned would happen with the new Board/Directors?

Hoping that the "flat out" working from the club will improve things. I want to believe this will be the case, I just need to see it happening.

Thanks again for you post. Keep it up

I hope that's a game against the gash.

Fair points well put and exactly what was needed. Not sure if you can sort out an audience with the board for TRL though Dave as he clearly won't be happy until he has his 15 mins of "....and another thing...." :laugh:! Dave will fix it for you and you and you and yoohoohoo......

BTW - no "Season Off" for me and my two ST holder mates.

Certainly, we could find many reasons not to renew, but it's not going to happen.

Whatever the outcome of the relegation battle and whatever the price (within reason) we have already agreed we are renewing.

So Dave, that's three in the bag and of course there will be thousands more.

David

Thanks for the response.

I note all of your comments particularly those regarding the fans, former players and the current situation.

As I noted in the other thread, my advice if the club wish to accept it would be to do everything in its power to help and be seen to help in making a match for Gerry a success, like give a date, get a club to play us in accordance with what this man deserves and promote it WITH Gusto. I would further suggest at a time when we as a club are under so much pressure an overt gesture of this kind would go a long way toward keeping some morale among the supporters in this dismal season!!

The presentation of the Drysdales the Whiteheads the Cheese, Gerry Gow Donnie Gillies and the like before KO or at HT in the crucial home match's to come may help galvanize some support and go someway to reconnecting the board and the fans and create the kind of atmosphere that would help us achieve survival.

As for the comments regarding former players, I was astounded when speaking to one or two of them to hear that was the case and I personally spoke with one who not been to the ground in many years due to what can only be described as indifference toward them...I am very glad that the Football Club has taken a step in the direction of recognizing them in a more formal way.

As for you being born in Cheshire, I was born in Guildford and many supporters do not come from Bristol or even ever lived there so I am not quite sure what was said, but the thought you had to defend yourself because you are not a natural born Bristolian is a bit much!!

Thanks for your support and the job you are doing and I look forward to the testimonial match and other events AND staying up!!! :fingerscrossed:

David

Onto Season Tickets. You are correct that in previous seasons the season tickets have been placed on sale early, with 'early bird' discounts - we were all used to that approach. The problem that I have (and possibly others) is that the silence from the club has been deafening and we are nearly 2 months later than last year in having any idea of costs for next season. Again, communication is the issue - isn't this one of the 'improvements' that SL mentioned would happen with the new Board/Directors?

I really cant see anything being announced until we know what division we're playing in.

I'm certainly not willing to shell out hard earned at Championship prices if we go down.

Dave. Top man for your post and even though in the past you and I have not seen eye to eye I now have the very top respect for you. Its just a shame that not "all" who are being paid a salary by BCFC appear to be as transparent and honest about their support for the club as yourself. At the end of the day we are wishing the same thing - SUCCESS FOR BCFC but when we shell out our hard earned and have to sit through performances like last Tuesday night with the car park behind the Atyeo regularly housing a million plus pounds of motors and then "stories" about some gospel choir being given preference to a club legend like Gerry Gow, especially after the way in which another legend in Alan Walsh appears to have been treated then I am sure you would agree you can understand just why we become frustrated.

Thankyou for raising your head above the parapet, I think that most of us know that you are like most of us sitting in the Atyeo, Wedlock, Dolman or Williams ie A true fan. Its just a shame those who sit in the directors box do not appear to share your love for BCFC.

:clapping:

Keep up the GOOD WORK

So basically there are no answers..........yet

DaveL is undoubtedly doing the job he is paid to do ie being the voice of the club to the fans;

Maybe a ask DaveL sub forum should be added; simular to the ask Steve one years back; although that was abused by repeated questions asked; just a thought.

So basically there are no answers..........yet

DaveL is undoubtedly doing the job he is paid to do ie being the voice of the club to the fans;

Maybe a ask DaveL sub forum should be added; simular to the ask Steve one years back; although that was abused by repeated questions asked; just a thought.

Might be good, But Dave reads it, passes the relevant questions on and a different director each week replies on their weekly podcast

In the interest of balance, I imagine that the person who said DL had "come from nowhere" wasn't really suggesting that he just appeared out of thin air, I don't recall anyone saying that he was "just a pitchside announcer" and the other poster has stated that he wasn't referring to DL when he mentioned the "faceless men in suits" or whatever it was.

As for influence, although I have no real idea what goes on at Ashton Gate, I suspect that the relationship with the fans has improved greatly under Dave's tenure.

A few years ago, Steve said something about improving three Fs - the football on the pitch (we got promoted but, heaven forbid, we could soon be back where we were when Steve took over - I don't think so, but it shows we haven't improved that much); the finances (they're worse than ever - no improvement there); and the relationship with the fans (that's not so quantifiable but, under John Laycock and in Steve's early years, I think it was a lot worse than now).

If your job as i suspect is public relations or fan relations you've failed miserably i'm afraid, you say alot but say nothing. oh and turn the volume down on the pre match stuff.... if you can do that without f##king it up and as for an attractive season ticket "package" JUST MAKE THEM CHEAPER

You are actually right red monk, having read and re-read Dave's post he types a lot, but answers very little. Gerry Gow game there is a problem it may be played at the end of may, if not plan b which is really exciting................. So we have actually been told nothing, no real date for the first game a passing comment it may be at AG for the first game. Nothing at all about this really exciting plan B yeah so it must be really exciting then, well that makes us excited!

Season tickets, news very soon................ No dates given no indication given when we may find out. No indication of pricing policy.

Season off thread............... Some key players eh? don't name them cos it's those faceless suits again

as a fans liaison officer he has told us precisely nothing, seems to have taken PR lessons from politicians. Which is quite bizarre as Dave stated that there is real concern from all at bristol city that there is a growing divide between club and fans. it would seem there is a great concern considering we have been told nothing again. not wanting to have a dig, i would have also have thought a fans liaison officer would have a back ground in offering customer services to a high standard. Now if Dave has i apologise, but I always thought Dave Lloyd was a scriptwriter, not a customer services professional. For a business that is all about servicing customers, i would have thought this role would be held by a Customer services professional, or at least overseen by one to ensure all interaction between fans was accurate and to the point as to no cause more confusion.

Probably better, after thinking about it, that you didn't come on write a whole bunch without really telling us anything. It would be better if all the facts were put in place and put on the bcfc website, rather than making a posting that creates more questions than answers.

Now if you have taken time to post here, i would have thought the least you may have done as a fans liaison officer, would be to stay around for a minimum of an hour to answer any questions, considering the concerns the Clubs as about the current situation. It seems you came on, posted, and left.

This is the type of thing i have been banging on about for ages, the club look to do the right thing, but never think it through, and end up looking worse, than if they had waited, thought out a proper response and stuck by it.

If your job as i suspect is public relations or fan relations you've failed miserably i'm afraid, you say alot but say nothing. oh and turn the volume down on the pre match stuff.... if you can do that without f##king it up and as for an attractive season ticket "package" JUST MAKE THEM CHEAPER

You are actually right red monk, having read and re-read Dave's post he types a lot, but answers very little. Gerry Gow game there is a problem it may be played at the end of may, if not plan b which is really exciting................. So we have actually been told nothing, no real date for the first game a passing comment it may be at AG for the first game. Nothing at all about this really exciting plan B yeah so it must be really exciting then, well that makes us excited!

Season tickets, news very soon................ No dates given no indication given when we may find out. No indication of pricing policy.

Season off thread............... Some key players eh? don't name them cos it's those faceless suits again

as a fans liaison officer he has told us precisely nothing, seems to have taken PR lessons from politicians. Which is quite bizarre as Dave stated that there is real concern from all at bristol city that there is a growing divide between club and fans. it would seem there is a great concern considering we have been told nothing again. not wanting to have a dig, i would have also have thought a fans liaison officer would have a back ground in offering customer services to a high standard. Now if Dave has i apologise, but I always thought Dave Lloyd was a scriptwriter, not a customer services professional. For a business that is all about servicing customers, i would have thought this role would be held by a Customer services professional, or at least overseen by one to ensure all interaction between fans was accurate and to the point as to no cause more confusion.

Probably better, after thinking about it, that you didn't come on write a whole bunch without really telling us anything. It would be better if all the facts were put in place and put on the bcfc website, rather than making a posting that creates more questions than answers.

Now if you have taken time to post here, i would have thought the least you may have done as a fans liaison officer, would be to stay around for a minimum of an hour to answer any questions, considering the concerns the Clubs as about the current situation. It seems you came on, posted, and left.

This is the type of thing i have been banging on about for ages, the club look to do the right thing, but never think it through, and end up looking worse, than if they had waited, thought out a proper response and stuck by it.

Can I suggest you try being constuctive rather than ranting at someone who has taken the time to post on here and try and address concerns?

Can I suggest you try being constuctive rather than ranting at someone who has taken the time to post on here and try and address concerns?

Where would the fun be in that!? Dave has made an attempt to answer some questions but unfortunately he hasn't given the answers some are looking for. Just to put some clarity on this Dave; date, venue, full line up of names, cost, lottery numbers and weather forecast are the requirements!!

Absolute joke that this guy gets grief but it is a public forum I suppose and you'll never stop bitches from bitching!

Archived