City:

Derby (H) - W

Forest (A) - D

Cov (H) - W

Birmingham (A) - L

W Ham (H) - L

Barnsley (H) - W

Burnley (A) - L

10 points a piece from the last fixtures i think... Meaning we will stay above them by a single point !!

Millwall will finish below both of us IMO.

Forest will be safe

It's very much in Coventrys hands looking at that. If you were a Cov fan you'd be pretty confident having Millwall, Posh and Donny as you 3 home games, throw in a game against the Leagues worst in form team (us) and we have got to be hoping for miracles.

Looking at Coventry's fixtures I think they will get a maximum of 7-8 points which will take them to 43. Looking at ours I can see three wins (Coventry, Barnsley and Burnley) and a draw with Derby which would leave us on 46

Scratching my head a bit as to why anyone thinks we are likely to suddenly start winning?

We are hopeless and despite an unlikely point today, it was only a point. So that's 5 points from the last 7 games.

7 to go and folk are thinking we will pick up 10 or even 12 points.

Sorry just can't see it. We have thrown away too many chances to get something from important games of late.

So based on what I have seen since over the last two months, I really think that of those in the bottom 5, we are the most nailed on to get relegated.

Don't rule out millwall. Their run in is pretty tough.

I've said on previous posts that it's all about us, and unless we start picking up points at Ashton Gate everyone elses run in will become irrelevant.

That said, IF we can find a bit of form, then the four point gap to Millwall can be overhauled. They have a tough run in, so who knows.

Cardiff A

Hull H

Portsmouth A

Leicester H

Coventry A

Ipswich A

Blackpool H

But it's all about our next game, especially as we could be bottom three by then!!!

I am not understanding how people think we are suddenly going to start winning, it is now 1 win in 12, it will take a change of fortune and ability and passion for the cause of epic proportions to suddenly start winning consecutive games, to make things look slightly better we have won 4 in 20, so if we match that better statistic that is still 1 or 2 max for our remaining fixtures.

I can't see it happening, but I hope.

Still 6 teams in the dog fight.....chances are its between us Millwall and Cov for the final spot though.

If u look at things another way, a point against watford and loss at Middlesbrough wouldn't have been overly surprising......so we can take some confidence from yesterday's game.

Stick to 442 at home

Though

I can't see it happening either.

But Forest went 15 games with just one win and 3 draws, and getting a -18 goal difference with it.

Since then, they've played 8 and won 4 drawn 2 with a +7 goal difference.

So it can be done, very doubtful but not impossible.

Let's not forget we went something like 13 games with 1 win and 3 draws and then won 4 out of the next 5.

Still 6 teams in the dog fight.....chances are its between us Millwall and Cov for the final spot though.

If u look at things another way, a point against watford and loss at Middlesbrough wouldn't have been overly surprising......so we can take some confidence from yesterday's game.

Stick to 442 at home

Though

It is clear we play better in a 4-5-1. I hope we don't use 4-4-2 again.

Anyone think we could win the next 3 games? Also if we did produce that we would then be safe surely?

Derby home - 2-1

Forest away - 0-1

Coventry home 1-0

Here's hoping!

I think draw vs derby, lose against forest (can't remember beating them in my lifetime, other than on penalties in the ldv) and win against Coventry.

So 4 points. Is 4 enough?

Archived