IGNORED

Remaining Games - Us And Coventry

Alex_BCFC

I think draw vs derby, lose against forest (can't remember beating them in my lifetime, other than on penalties in the ldv) and win against Coventry.

So 4 points. Is 4 enough?

I think we will beat Derby and Coventry at home, just not sure about Forest as like you said, our record there is awful. 6 points from 9 would still be great, if we get 6 or more I think we'll go on to stay up.

I think we will beat Derby and Coventry at home, just not sure about Forest as like you said, our record there is awful. 6 points from 9 would still be great, if we get 6 or more I think we'll go on to stay up.

That would do me

Coventry haven't won away from home yet and only have 5 points in total on the road. Derby have a similar away record to us, they don't score many but let a few in. Both should be winnable but we, and Forest, have the worst home record in the division and recent home form doesn't fill me with optimism.

Unless there is an uplift in form and the spirit from the Boro game can be continued, I can see three draws from the next three games which won't be enough.

Two wins would be great but I just can't see it happening.

I think we will win atleast one of them, maybe 2 which would make us 75% safe imo.

Archived