IGNORED

Mcmanus - Could Be Recalled

City Loyal

iI think thats why we signed 2 cb's instead of one last week and why carey played CB instead of the cardiff lad at boro to see if they could form a partnership

Possibly - Although I dont think DM wanted to have an all new partnership in centre defence.

He signed a month loan deal.

Recall periods only come into play when the first month is ever completed, otherwise it would be down to the clubs mutually agreeing to let him leave

He made his first appearance for us against Palace on Feb 14th. Month's up I reckon.

I believe its season long but can be recalled after 30 days...which means he can now..

only if its agreed to by both parties, you have to put that as a clause in a loan contract,

For example if we've paid money for the loan then he can not be recalled or if he's been loaned out with out a call back option then they can't recall him,

Some send bean_head a twitter msg he'll confirm it I expect

Seems Boro fans would be keen on him returning from loan, however a few of them said that the deal seems to include a loan to buy clause in there so if there is that would it mean that there isn't a option to recall? But if what they say was true with the option to buy I would be happy to see him back next season.

No point in denying it his recall is a blow, but it does at least make more sense of us borrowing two CBs last week, especially Keinan, who wasn't likely to get too many opportunities otherwise, with Amougou and Carey already ahead of him on the evidence of the Boro game and Fontaine back in two games now.

I'd guess that McAllister might come back in for McGivern or otherwise Carey will switch to full back with Keinan brought in on Saturday.

No point in denying it his recall is a blow, but it does at least make more sense of us borrowing two CBs last week, especially Keinan, who wasn't likely to get too many opportunities otherwise, with Amougou and Carey already ahead of him on the evidence of the Boro game and Fontaine back in two games now.

I'd guess that McAllister might come back in for McGivern or otherwise Carey will switch to full back with Keinan brought in on Saturday.

I reckon a back 4 of

Carey Amougou Keinan Foster

3 of those 4 played together at Boro (albeit in different positions) so this will cause the least disruption.

I reckon a back 4 of

3 of those 4 played together at Boro (albeit in different positions) so this will cause the least disruption.

With you on that mate. I have to admit though losing McManus is a huge blow, no denying that! Worrying times!

I reckon a back 4 of

Carey isn't quick enough to play right back he will be caught out of postion, I'd go Foster Bikey Carey McAllister/Spence (which ever is the lesser of two evils)

With you on that mate. I have to admit though losing McManus is a huge blow, no denying that! Worrying times!

Yes it's definitely worrying times but life supporting City is never easy! On the other hand, with all the problems we've had this season, survival at the end will feel fantastic

Carey isn't quick enough to play right back he will be caught out of postion, I'd go Foster Bikey Carey McAllister/Spence (which ever is the lesser of two evils)

Carey was chastised by lots of us at right-back for years. Then he moved to centre-half and became very solid for us. It would be silly to move him back in my opinion.

I'd go:

Foster Carey Bikey McAllister

Yes it's definitely worrying times but life supporting City is never easy! On the other hand, with all the problems we've had this season, survival at the end will feel fantastic

This is true! The feeling would be fantastic, but more relief! Fingers crossed but I am doubtful.

Well he hasn't got skinned too often when playing there. He is a clever player and positions himself well to minimize getting caught for pace. Not sure how you can claim Carey is too slow to play right back, but then suggest playing Macca at left back. I like Macca but he is no speed merchant, and gets beaten for pace a lot more than Carey does!

Carey was chastised by lots of us at right-back for years. Then he moved to centre-half and became very solid for us. It would be silly to move him back in my opinion.

I'd go:

Foster Carey Bikey McAllister

Totally agree

Archived