IGNORED

City Vs Derby - Match Day Thread

Ryan_BCFC

Well the 1st div will bring cheaper admission and more importantly a total rebuild from the foundations up.

Time is drawing near and our appalling goal difference and non existing strike force will take us where we deserve to be.

Only half time I know, but we need to score twice already.

The light is dimming but not completly out, miricle required

Well the 1st div will bring cheaper admission and more importantly a total rebuild from the foundations up.

Time is drawing near and our appalling goal difference and non existing strike force will take us where we deserve to be.

Only half time I know, but we need to score twice already.

The light is dimming but not completly out, miricle required

Yep, I think its time to start accepting the inevitable and embrace League 1 and all its positives. :surrender:

Coventry haven't won an away game all season.

If they continue to hold off Hull today, League One is a certainty.

Unless there is a turn around at AG.

Correct nothing to lose now, ATTACK OR DIE

Can Del motivate the team at HT? if ever he needed to this season now is the time to show his man management skills. For the first time this season reality has hit and I think we are going down. I would be more surprised if we stay up now. As previous poster said, goal difference tells us all we need to know. is Del the man to bring us back up? With the investment SL has made nothing but an instant return is acceptable.

What investment would that be?

Sure he's paid up our shortfalls, 10 million per year i think,but investment in the playing squad?????????????

LOOOL! I hate this season, I hate Coppell, its his ***ing fault the splitting quitter! We didnt need that on top of all the Stad issues, Maynard hardly helped, a pre season with a quitter then a new manager, then another all in one season, did we underestimate this league or has it just been a really crap day season for us?

What investment would that be?

Sure he's paid up our shortfalls, 10 million per year i think,but investment in the playing squad?????????????

as i said in the other thread... you are right... we do not know do we. clearly we are paying the wages and some fees but its not bringing in the quality required of that we are all fully aware now.

as i said in the other thread... you are right... we do not know do we. clearly we are paying the wages and some fees but its not bringing in the quality required of that we are all fully aware now.

True dat, i think there is blame to lay at a few doors, i blame Coppell and the Nimbys, some bad luck, some awful luck.

Archived