IGNORED

City Vs Derby - Match Day Thread

Ryan_BCFC

In the relegation zone. Sorry to be a pessimist, but I don't think we'll get out of it again. Don't like the look of Forest at all next Saturday so even if we beat Cov we might still be in the bottom three.

I think Donny and Pompey are finished. The latter lost 5-1 at home which is surely the final straw for them.

With Coventry's form and run-in, the pressure's really on us now. We've made things harder by not winning today but it's not over yet.

But we really, really need to get through the next two games unbeaten and with at least a draw v Forest and a win v Coventry or else we're really going to be relying both on other teams slipping up and us upsetting the odds against decent teams to stay in this division...

Coventry and Forest are bang in form. They are both playing with heart and belief. We chucked it away after switching off when we got out of it the first time, average form would have seen us nearly safe now.

Maybe. But any run of good form starts or ends with just one game where the team in form loses or the team out of form wins. If - and I accept it's a big if - we can turn it around next weekend then it might have the added bonus of being the result that sends either one of those two teams back into a nosedive...

The big result today was by Coventry.

Difficult to see anything other than the bottom three as now going down - Forest will think a win next week will pretty much finish it for them. Its likely by the time we kick off next week we could be 4 points adrift.

Its football of course, and while there is life there is hope - thought Pompey would win at a canter today - but its feeling increasingly a forlorn hope I am afraid.

Its down to the Florist & Cov games, lose one, or both and its Yeovile, Cheltenham & Swindle next season, not Leicester, Dull n Reading. Get used to it, the problems left us by Johnson, Coppell, & Millen, have well and truely come home to roost. Hopefully the shower of shite get the hint and **** off as soon as possible.....

The big result today was by Coventry.

Difficult to see anything other than the bottom three as now going down - Forest will think a win next week will pretty much finish it for them. Its likely by the time we kick off next week we could be 4 points adrift.

Its football of course, and while there is life there is hope - thought Pompey would win at a canter today - but its feeling increasingly a forlorn hope I am afraid.

~At least it'll be justice if pompey go down.. they should already be relegated frankly. sorry for the fans but you should not be able go into admin 3 times in recent years and pretty much get away with it. All those small firms to extend credit to them could also go out of business; who helps them?

I agree with others.. wall, cov and us. wall still have the toughest run in but they have a decent point gap now.

Archived