IGNORED

Under-21 Coach Gary Owers Has Left Ashton Gate

djb6162

Why ..............????????????

u21 results have been good as have the reserves

its the u18 results which have been crap

why now and who is replacing him

reserve game today against Exeter...... who took it ???

anybody make any sense of what is going on

Good, our cosy youth set up which has been producing bugger all needed a shake up. We got rid of the failing goal keeping coach and now the guy who fails to turn first year professionals into playable assets.

don't bash to club for making positive decisions just because we're losing.

Good, our cosy youth set up which has been producing bugger all needed a shake up. We got rid of the failing goal keeping coach and now the guy who fails to turn first year professionals into playable assets.

don't bash to club for making positive decisions just because we're losing.

To be fair he was only in the job for 5 minutes, you need to give it time if you want to start seeing results... i reckon hes quite unlucky.

To be fair he was only in the job for 5 minutes, you need to give it time if you want to start seeing results... i reckon hes quite unlucky.

Yep totally fair, he can't be blamed for the mistakes of the past and he didn't exactly have a fair shot at turning it around. But his remit when he came in was to aid in the signing an spotting of non league players and to help out with the development squad. Neither roles have obviously impressed the new management team. And we clearly have a problem with our coaching overall at the club.

As with all coaches unless you're there at the training ground we don't really know what each of them individually contribute. But anyone associated with the clear from the outside failings at failand either needed to step up or get out.

The outside perception of the management team usually matches the performance on the pitch of the team. Millen was a great coach under Johnson when we were winning, then a useless one when we lost, then a promising manager, then a clown. Earlier in the season Arsenal fans were on at Wenger to replace his coaching team as they were stale and useless, this went away after their winning run. But objectively, we've not developed players who have come in, and we haven't brought through players either in great enough quantities. And that is down to the coaches at the club.

I imagine Kunle is next for the chop. Trouble is though, he is a big big bloke. Who here would have the balls to tell him his contract will be terminated.

Everyone is up for the chop I expect but McInnes and Docs are going about it the correct way, they are giving the exsisting staff a chance those not up to it are being let go,

I expect the scouting network will be next,

Has John Clayton left?

KD is to take on a different role at the club with CS moving on.

I can only presume he would take on chairman role.

Either way, CS is going.

I wouldn't be surprised by this at all. With Jon Lansdown taking on the MD role to be a link to Del and the board what does it leave for CS to do?

KD is to take on a different role at the club with CS moving on.

I can only presume he would take on chairman role.

Either way, CS is going.

Can't say I would be to disapointed if that is true, but I would like to see SL back as chairman with someone like Peter Reid taking up an advisory role we need some experience at the top.

Archived