IGNORED

Under-21 Coach Gary Owers Has Left Ashton Gate

djb6162

What's your evidence for this?

......the fact you dont need to be a brain surgeon to work it out.

It would have been interesting to see what would have happened next season if Millen was still in charge. Carey for coach? any other old players we can bring back and give a job? Tommy Doc as fitness coach perhaps?

Seriously though, what is it with this club and not investing some decent money on a good, proven back room staff.

Im glad McInnes seems to be addressing the cosy nature at the club......its just a massive shame its took the disaster of this season before something was finally done

......the fact you dont need to be a brain surgeon to work it out.

It would have been interesting to see what would have happened next season if Millen was still in charge. Carey for coach? any other old players we can bring back and give a job? Tommy Doc as fitness coach perhaps?

Seriously though, what is it with this club and not investing some decent money on a good, proven back room staff.

Im glad McInnes seems to be addressing the cosy nature at the club......its just a massive shame its took the disaster of this season before something was finally done

Great post. I'm glad McInnes is bringing about some change around the club, it's about bloody time. It's a crying shame we may have to suffer relegation, this should've been addressed a long time ago. I've got faith in the manager to turn this club around, even if we end up going down. The club has been run shambolically and we're paying the price now. Anyone who blames McInnes for the mess we're in wants their head looking at.

Great post. I'm glad McInnes is bringing about some change around the club, it's about bloody time. It's a crying shame we may have to suffer relegation, this should've been addressed a long time ago. I've got faith in the manager to turn this club around, even if we end up going down. The club has been run shambolically and we're paying the price now. Anyone who blames McInnes for the mess we're in wants their head looking at.

It should of been address when Johnson left the fact it wasn't is one of the main reasons we are in this mess

Everyone is up for the chop I expect but McInnes and Docs are going about it the correct way, they are giving the exsisting staff a chance those not up to it are being let go,

I expect the scouting network will be next,

Has John Clayton left?

no he hasnt and that was my point when i started the thread

u18s versus u21 reserves results !!!! hmnmmmmmmmmmmm

no he hasnt and that was my point when i started the thread

u18s versus u21 reserves results !!!! hmnmmmmmmmmmmm

and thats the problem in this country we are too concerned with results and youth levels instead of devlopment

The other key point is the the fact that the club are going for Cat 2 academy status on the academy for next year

that's a big and positive call, i for one thought Cat 3 at best, cat 2 will take significant investment in facilities and coaching staff per headcount ratio.

Maybe the penny has dropped that to get city into the black on the balance sheet and to produce consistent young talent, its all about the academy.

these changes are probably the start of a massive academy shake up

Archived