IGNORED

Bolasie

Super

Ok I know he only scored a couple in a reserve game today, but surely it is time to drop Albert and play him? Can't just keep hoping Albert is going to find his old form. Play him at Forest for me.

Don't worry I expect to get shot down here!

Bolaise is ok as an impact sub but imo not good enough to start, gives the ball away far to easily( dont they all tho} if we are going to rely on him then we are in deper sh.t than we already are

Ok so we keep playing albert and hoping he will turn up?

Ok I know he only scored a couple in a reserve game today, but surely it is time to drop Albert and play him? Can't just keep hoping Albert is going to find his old form. Play him at Forest for me.

Never thought I would say it but you are right about Albert. We can't keep carrying him if he isn't giving us anything. I love Albert to bits, but he has been so far off it in recent weeks maybe it's best we look to use him as an impact sub? Bolasie has potential but I am not sure he is up to it at present either.

He isn't sh*t at all. He is just very raw, very young and naive and has an awful lot to learn. I'm just not sure he is ready for our current situation. People can knock Bolasie all they like, but the fact of the matter is I would rather see us try signing young players of his kind (but ideally a bit better) with potential and the hunger to play for us rather than some of the deadwood we usually draft in.

When are we going to see the ball over the last defender for Albert to run onto? he cant keep trying to beat 3 defenders every time he gets the ball on the halfway line? Do a Murray!

But that's been the frustrating thing about Albert recently. He doesn't want to run into the opposition's final third. He just seems to stand there and if the ball is given to him make a go at trying to skin the defenders in front of him. For someone so naturally pacey, I have no idea why he holds off making runs off the ball.

we need to play 2 up front to give Albert less pressure when he has the ball, worked for the goal against Derby as he had less men to go against and got the assist for Pitman.

At this moment in time I would drop Albert (as he has been out of form since the game on boxing day when he got assaulted) and play Yannick as he seems full of confidence after today, he can only get better with more playing time.

for everyone to be 'picking' on Albert is staggering.

the frustration is that we dont have another creative or 'flair' player on the pitch so all our expectation is heaped upon the poor lad, given he's 1 of 11 players in a team playing with zero confidence it's no suprise.

Bolasie doesn't come close, he's so raw and needs to really, really take on board some training tips before he could hope to hold down a regular place, i can't fathom why people think he's an alternative to Albert

Agree with the OP. Also, did anyone notice Bolasie getting back to help out more in the little he played on saturday than adomah did in the whole game? I think there is a perception that Bolasie is useless at defending, whereas I believe he puts more effort into - and is more successful at - getting the ball back than Albert.

Just get Scott Murray to coach these 2, at the clubs employment we have one of the finest expedients of the cut in from the flank on a diagonal run and score

Timings everything and I suppose also the delivery, midfield 2 or Pearson if he's on the left work with wingers on this

It worked for Murray as tinman knew Murray was on his way as soon as he got the ball, and Murray knew Tinman would deliver to where he was running.

We've got him at the club, use his knowledge

Bolasie had a great game against Burnley but hasn't done much since and he is a liability when defending. Surely I'm not the only who shuts my eyes every time he goes in for a tackle?

I think he shuts his eyes every time he goes in for a tackle. :laughcont:

He must have a head that's 75% bone too. Ever noticed how many opponents are poleaxed by a head-to-head clash with Yannick, but he walks away just rubbing his head with a puzzled look on his face.

I appreciate his enthusiasm, but I think if he was a regular starter he'd be serving suspensions more often than he'd be playing.

But that's been the frustrating thing about Albert recently. He doesn't want to run into the opposition's final third. He just seems to stand there and if the ball is given to him make a go at trying to skin the defenders in front of him. For someone so naturally pacey, I have no idea why he holds off making runs off the ball.

At a guess I imagine it's tactical and he's told not to push up too far. I can't imagine that Albert's natural or preferred way of playing would be anything other than all out attack. He's probably having his natural flair and attacking instincts "coached" out of him.

At a guess I imagine it's tactical and he's told not to push up too far. I can't imagine that Albert's natural or preferred way of playing would be anything other than all out attack. He's probably having his natural flair and attacking instincts "coached" out of him.

My thoughts exactly, MC.

I hope that really is the reason for Albert's apparent lack of willingness to make a run. Because it looks like he just can't be arsed anymore. Bad tactics is slightly more acceptable an excuse than bad attitude I think!

I think he shuts his eyes every time he goes in for a tackle. :laughcont:

He must have a head that's 75% bone too. Ever noticed how many opponents are poleaxed by a head-to-head clash with Yannick, but he walks away just rubbing his head with a puzzled look on his face.

I appreciate his enthusiasm, but I think if he was a regular starter he'd be serving suspensions more often than he'd be playing.

Within 20 seconds of coming on he generally has made at least one bookable challenge. But on the other hand he usually managed to cut inside and put a half decent shot in. (If its not on target at least its hit with some venom).

Drop Adomah.............. Agree. But don't replace with Bolassie.

We are in a desperate situation.

Time for Wood and Stead to start up front with Pitman in free role behind. Stead and Wood to do all his running/back tracking........ His role is simply to shoot whenever Wood or Stead knock the ball down.

Keeper and back line need to lump the ball forward to our big two. Forget Adomah, forget width................. Needs must

Archived