IGNORED

Something Right At Last - Coventry Tickets Slashed

slartibartfast

if they announced april 2011 you'd still be complaining just like melksham red as you two are serial moaners who strangely disappear when city get a result

Which in turn makes you a sniffling brown noser who thinks the club are beyond reproach and can do no wrong.

Disapear? I hardly ever post pre/post match regardless of the result as I'm either at the match or off out with my family or mates . You keep making stuff up monk.

Which in turn makes you a sniffling brown noser who thinks the club are beyond reproach and can do no wrong.

Disapear? I hardly ever post pre/post match regardless of the result as I'm either at the match or off out with my family or mates . You keep making stuff up monk.

no when I think the club has done wrong I say it, I support my club I want them to do well and I like most other fans are upset about our postion but unlike people like yourself I can see the bigger picture,

When Millen was sacked and McInnes came in I said we may have to go down to sort this mess out and I also said we need to come away from the job for boys culture at the club which is what is happening now,

When the club does offer somthing positive your jumping on their back,

Please answer this, how many £10 match tickets have the club offered this season? (not including bring a friend for a tenner please),

I paid 350 odd for my season ticket now I'll do the math for you, 350/23 = £15.21p where I set its £27 a ticket so 27x23 is £621 so I'm getting all my match day tickets for just over half price now if they do this 10 off 3 times a season (this is the first time I can remember this season that they slashed it across the ground with out having to have a mate as a season ticket holder) then thats, £591 quid for pod where I set which works our as £25 a match day ticket over the course of a season I'm still paying £10 less on avrage then these offers,

So whats your problem with it? or is it just another chance for your narrow minded attack on the club that you do with every single post you make on here

So whats your problem with it? or is it just another chance for your narrow minded attack on the club that you do with every single post you make on here

In fairness Monk , we know what his problem is. It's because for a one off game , an important one for the club , some people are getting a better deal than him. Personally , as a ST holder myself , I don't care too much and have encouraged 5 or 6 people I work with to take up this offer. As you said , it's not like the club are dishing these deals out all over the place.

I think MR is coming across as a miserable , mean spirited tightwad , who wouldn't give you the steam off his piss.

no when I think the club has done wrong I say it, I support my club I want them to do well and I like most other fans are upset about our postion but unlike people like yourself I can see the bigger picture,

When Millen was sacked and McInnes came in I said we may have to go down to sort this mess out and I also said we need to come away from the job for boys culture at the club which is what is happening now,

Please answer this, how many £10 match tickets have the club offered this season? (not including bring a friend for a tenner please),

I paid 350 odd for my season ticket now I'll do the math for you, 350/23 = £15.21p where I set its £27 a ticket so 27x23 is £621 so I'm getting all my match day tickets for just over half price now if they do this 10 off 3 times a season (this is the first time I can remember this season that they slashed it across the ground with out having to have a mate as a season ticket holder) then thats, £591 quid for pod where I set which works our as £25 a match day ticket over the course of a season I'm still paying £10 less on avrage then these offers,

Well said monkeh. Some people just can't be pleased.

SPOT ON. Well said mate. Some people are never happy unless they've got something to moan about.

If the club offered no discount for this game and we had a crowd of 14k turn up, Melksham Red himself would probably be on here slating the club for not trying something like offering tickets for a tenner to pack the ground out for our biggest game of the season!!

3422 remaining as of this morning, so thats 299 tickets sold since 5.30pm last night. I guess they would all be online too as ticket office would be closed?

Expect them to go even faster today, and hopefully a big crowd Monday to support the boys.

Now just 2227 remaining, so 1195 sold so far today!

Quite a clever move by the club. They sell tickets that they almost definately wouldn't have if we don't get anything against Forest. of course a win against Forest would spark interest but probably nothing like the amount they have sold since cutting the price. The ground could be near full and hopefully create an atmosphere. This will inspire the team who realise at last how near the drop is and go and get the win!

3422 remaining as of this morning, so thats 299 tickets sold since 5.30pm last night. I guess they would all be online too as ticket office would be closed?

Expect them to go even faster today, and hopefully a big crowd Monday to support the boys.

1722 remaining, so thats 1700 sold yesterday. Surely going to be highest attendance of the season.

I only care about myself getting the best value for money for every home match. Especially the biggies like Monday.

Your point of view here is both unrealistic and massively selfish.

You get the best value for money for the season, that's the only commitment the club make to season ticket holders.

Offering deals during the season to POTD fans is a positive thing, and does not adversely affect season ticket holders in any way.

You lose precisely nothing through this and expecting to get the best value for every single game is simply wrong. It doesn't happen at any club in the country.

BCFC are absolutely right to try and get a full house for a very important game, it's down to the fans to respond to that by buying the tickets and creating the atmosphere.

I'm all for constructive criticism when the club do something wrong but this is petty selfish and delusional whinging.

Hi all, Cov fan in peace. Have watched BCFC games with mates of mine from Bristol. Happy with a point on monday. Would be delighted for Millwall to keep sliding down the table and for us both to be safe. Good luck in overtaking them in the league. Never have liked them.

Very good idea to have home tickets for a tenner. Hoping for a full house. We will be in fine voice away as usual. Shame we were not allowed more tickets as we sold out a week before the game.

Hope it is a good game and the banter is all in good humour during our day together. We have had an 8 month relegation battle so far. Got used to the idea now.

The Online Box Office is currently busy. You are waiting in a queue...

Please do not naviagate away from this page, or you may lose your position in the queue.

Below is an estimate of how long you will have to wait before you are admitted.

Been a while since i last saw that :)

1021 left as of 2:20

Archived