IGNORED

Something Right At Last - Coventry Tickets Slashed

slartibartfast

Can anyone tell me why it is a £1 booking fee per ticket instead of a £1 booking fee per transaction?

we were talking about that in the pub the other week I don't agree with it at all its just wrong and its a shafting from the club,

should be £1.50 per transaction that way it would pay for the cost of printing the ticket (if your not a memeber) and postage and packageaging,

Although with the price of stamps to to raise by 60% or what ever it is it will prob get more expensive

The thing is we are collecting the tickets so there is no p&p to pay for.

Surly it cant cost £1 to print a ticket??

Sometimes they dont even print them themselves. My mate booked 2 tickets for Monday , yesterday , and they e-mailed the tickets and he printed them off himself. Still had to pay the £1 fee though.

Can anyone tell me why it is a £1 booking fee per ticket instead of a £1 booking fee per transaction?

Have you not heard?

Ryanair are taking over BCFC. It will cost £1 to use the toilets next season. It will also be an extra £2 for an aisle seat. Season tickets bought before the start of the season will be unaffected ;-)

I know you lot have not had it good for the last couple of seasons, but I bet most do not know how bad it has been at our club. As usual it is the fans that suffer. We are now owned by an investment company that does not care about the future of CCFC. During the closed season we lost 9 of our 1st team players. Then we lost two more 1st team players in the 1st transfer window, then our top scorer in the next one. Our top scorer was on 3 goals then. We signed two keepers and a striker that had no experience in the Championship to replace all the players we lost. All these players were replaced with players from our academy. We have not finished in the top 6 for well over 40 years. 1967 if I remember right. Plenty of relegation battles though. They used to say if the Titanic was painted Sky Blue it would never have sunk. Our luck ran out in the end. Thought we would go straight up again, or at least have a top 6 finish. Can't remember what it is like to be safe at the end of the season.

All I can say is that if either of our clubs go down I hope we get straight back up. At least we will have lots of new grounds to go to and be able to stand in terraces.

I know you lot have not had it good for the last couple of seasons, but I bet most do not know how bad it has been at our club. As usual it is the fans that suffer. We are now owned by an investment company that does not care about the future of CCFC. During the closed season we lost 9 of our 1st team players. Then we lost two more 1st team players in the 1st transfer window, then our top scorer in the next one. Our top scorer was on 3 goals then. We signed two keepers and a striker that had no experience in the Championship to replace all the players we lost. All these players were replaced with players from our academy. We have not finished in the top 6 for well over 40 years. 1967 if I remember right. Plenty of relegation battles though. They used to say if the Titanic was painted Sky Blue it would never have sunk. Our luck ran out in the end. Thought we would go straight up again, or at least have a top 6 finish. Can't remember what it is like to be safe at the end of the season.

All I can say is that if either of our clubs go down I hope we get straight back up. At least we will have lots of new grounds to go to and be able to stand in terraces.

Been to the top and the bottom with my club, its life; Jeez Man u were in the second teir when I first started. Rough with the smooth as they say what will be will be.

Hope you lose tomorrow though; gonna be a sell out Monday and on our day we can beat anyone we are also due a win or two.

At the end the table wont lie.

A win for both of us Saturday then a draw on monday for me. Bring Forest and Millwall into the battle. We will beat Millwall at our place. Our kids now have a season of experience and have a better idea of what to do. Certainly not had a game as big as this before though. Hope they don't freeze. At least they will be full of confidence with the run we are on. Been taking points off teams near the top at home and away. We only had 13 points and were bottom at Xmas. Trying to be the first team to be bottom at Xmas and to stay up for at least 10 years. Not sure when the last team has stayed up with only 13 points at that time either.

A win for both of us Saturday then a draw on monday for me. Bring Forest and Millwall into the battle. We will beat Millwall at our place. Our kids now have a season of experience and have a better idea of what to do. Certainly not had a game as big as this before though. Hope they don't freeze. At least they will be full of confidence with the run we are on. Been taking points off teams near the top at home and away. We only had 13 points and were bottom at Xmas. Trying to be the first team to be bottom at Xmas and to stay up for at least 10 years. Not sure when the last team has stayed up with only 13 points at that time either.

Tomorrow could decide our fate, even before we play eachother! If you win against boro' and we lose at forest, then you have a 4 point cushion on us. If that's the case, I really can't see us catching you

All if's and but's. If we beat P'boro and beat you we will be 7 points ahead of you if you lose to Florest. If we lose to P'boro and lose to you and you beat Florest then we are 5 points behind you with 4 games to go.

Down to who wants it the most and who gets the rub of the green.

All if's and but's. If we beat P'boro and beat you we will be 7 points ahead of you if you lose to Florest. If we lose to P'boro and lose to you and you beat Florest then we are 5 points behind you with 4 games to go.

Down to who wants it the most and who gets the rub of the green.

We haven't won at forest since 1955! So I think you can rule that one out. We just hope you slip up tomorrow so that by the time we play you, your still only one point in front of us.

I'm bringing a young nephew who I converted last season from fake Arsenal fandom and he's bringing two of his little glory-hunting mates.

You never know - a good game and some of these young 'uns might grace the turnstiles of AG again.

Archived