IGNORED

Block H: Coventry City

Clarky89

I believe so, I won't be there vs Cov as I've had some bad news within the family (part-timer). I think the plan is to have dry runs until the end of the season and really kick it off for the start of next year. Had a good laugh vs Derby (sorry about my bad drum playing). We're putting hard work in and I know a lot of people enjoyed themselves. We've got a good understanding with the stewards and they now know who we're. Everyone get up their for Cov

Whatever we do, we cannot let Coventrys large away following give them an advantage! Even if the players do not do their part lets make sure we do ours and drown them out! This really does need to be one of our biggest efforts yet! I have a feeling a Hartlepool/Palace atmosphere is on the cards!

Send Coventry home with ringing in there ears and 0 points! If not for the players do it for our pride of our club.. Bristol City Football Club

I believe so, I won't be there vs Cov as I've had some bad news within the family (part-timer). I think the plan is to have dry runs until the end of the season and really kick it off for the start of next year. Had a good laugh vs Derby (sorry about my bad drum playing). We're putting hard work in and I know a lot of people enjoyed themselves. We've got a good understanding with the stewards and they now know who we're. Everyone get up their for Cov

Sorry to hear that mate, if you need anything you know my number...

We are hoping to come up on monday if I am not working, been trying to see what tickets are available but the online ticket office doesnt seem to be working properly... Anyone else had issues?

Whatever we do, we cannot let Coventrys large away following give them an advantage! Even if the players do not do their part lets make sure we do ours and drown them out! This really does need to be one of our biggest efforts yet! I have a feeling a Hartlepool/Palace atmosphere is on the cards!

Send Coventry home with ringing in there ears and 0 points! If not for the players do it for our pride of our club.. Bristol City Football Club

Will be there again, last week was good, this week needs to be better !! shame badger you cant make it, we need to be even louder, few more ciders beforehand should do the trick :drunk2:

Everyone in H Block bring your scarves and help get the Parkend rocking! Everyone in Ashton Gate needs to up there game and really roar us onto victory! Time for everyone to do there part and give it everything we have got! A win for us and it could be an atmosphere to remember! Make sure everyone who can gets down the gate!

thinking out loud guys, apart from flares and other probably banned devices is there anything else we can bring or do to generate a better atmos.

the ballons went down well last week, more of the same ?? the obvious visual is scarves which FORZA is promoting.

a lot will say the football and players will determine the atmosphere but there i no second chances now we need to try and generate an almighty hostile atmosphere. :trumpet::drunk2::boxing:

any ideas will be great, let Forza or Badger know any cunning plans you may have

If Cov win on sat, and we lose at forest you'll need more than a few songs to save our ass.

And what will you you be contributing to the cause? Support at Forest? At the gate on Monday?

Not sure why you use use the words "you ll" I thought we were all in this together?

Maybe you need to question your user name?

Kenn is right though, if we do lose at Florist, and Cov win Saturday, a miracle will be needed, and with the players puttin their customary (shit) shift in....a lot of fans will be down anyway. Good luck, hope the roof is ripped off, but the fact is City are shit. No matter what noise the fans make. And no I wont be there, bit of a long road trip from Oman..

Appreciate the Forest result will impact on feelings pre Cov but us fans can't go down without a fight even if the players do.

When we first went up to this league everyone felt it didnt matter how well we did,me and my mates thought lets just have fun in the championship and visit new grounds ect.

Well. we have actually had a few years in the champ which I did not expect when we first went up.For the first part of our championship period showing clubs what were made of. Everyone in the championship sure knows about Bristol City now, looking back we havde had a few great days out! Newcastle away, Molinuex, Upton Park. Hawthorns just to name a few. Lets do what we can and hope the players do the rest!

Kenn is right though, if we do lose at Florist, and Cov win Saturday, a miracle will be needed, and with the players puttin their customary (shit) shift in....a lot of fans will be down anyway. Good luck, hope the roof is ripped off, but the fact is City are shit. No matter what noise the fans make. And no I wont be there, bit of a long road trip from Oman..

Morning Buckeroo,

Just want to quickly say that I met Mrs Bucks on Saturday and she help blow up balloons in H Block. Can you please pass on my regards and pass on my thanks? We were all a bit manic sorting things out before the game and she was gone before I got the chance to say thank you.

Thanks Bucks

Tim

Appreciate the Forest result will impact on feelings pre Cov but us fans can't go down without a fight even if the players do.

When we first went up to this league everyone felt it didnt matter how well we did,me and my mates thought lets just have fun in the championship and visit new grounds ect.

Well. we have actually had a few years in the champ which I did not expect when we first went up.For the first part of our championship period showing clubs what were made of. Everyone in the championship sure knows about Bristol City now, looking back we havde had a few great days out! Newcastle away, Molinuex, Upton Park. Hawthorns just to name a few. Lets do what we can and hope the players do the rest!

All I can do is echo this. It felt at around the 70 minute mark vs Derby that everyone seemed to give up!!! Please, please, please get behind the team. I know its hard when the performance isn't great, but I would feel awful if we went down without a fight. Sometimes the players aren't doing their jobs, but don't let them affect ours....

COME ON YOU RED'S

PARK ENDERS

Archived