IGNORED

Block H: Coventry City

Clarky89

Just a word of appreciation from Dolman B - your efforts made a difference and the Atyeo, and indeed the entire ground, was all the better for it. The drum even seemed to work ;-)

I've never hit a drum in anger before that game!! Hope it was ok? not that it's hard, but I know people got funny before when the drum wasn't in time in the past.

Appreciate the Forest result will impact on feelings pre Cov but us fans can't go down without a fight even if the players do.

When we first went up to this league everyone felt it didnt matter how well we did,me and my mates thought lets just have fun in the championship and visit new grounds ect.

Well. we have actually had a few years in the champ which I did not expect when we first went up.For the first part of our championship period showing clubs what were made of. Everyone in the championship sure knows about Bristol City now, looking back we havde had a few great days out! Newcastle away, Molinuex, Upton Park. Hawthorns just to name a few. Lets do what we can and hope the players do the rest!

I remember the last relegation away at Crewe.............we had a right party before during and after the game - all piled onto the pitch at the end of the game ...some players were in tears at being relegated which makes you realise that they do care even if they dont appear to...Crewe fans came up to us after to console and say how mad we all were...c'est la vie

Lets celebrate Bristol city football club all the way to the end of this season ....regardless of staying up or going down......its OUR club and we need to show the passion we have for it......it's too late to moan now...FORK ORF MOANERS.....the only thing we can do is support until the end

where were all these Balloons and drums vs Derby? i dont remember seeing/hearing any of it :/ ....

You did pretty well to miss 300 balloons before kick-off!! Feel free to help blow some up before the Cov game if you want?. As for the drum, it was our first game and we didn't want to bang it too much as it spoils the atmosphere. Try and be supportive eh... Oh, no, we're City fans, sorry... as you were.

I seen all the balloons being let go as the players come out, didn't hear the drum but didn't really hear the singing either but im sure that is down to the acoustics of the stand more than anything and me standing in the Eastend, lets be loud and proud for the Coventry game and you never no some of it might actually rub off n the players. COYR

You did pretty well to miss 300 balloons before kick-off!! Feel free to help blow some up before the Cov game if you want?. As for the drum, it was our first game and we didn't want to bang it too much as it spoils the atmosphere. Try and be supportive eh... Oh, no, we're City fans, sorry... as you were.

Just bought our tickets for H block, row L... Nothing else left!

Is Dorset Red attending this one mate?

Just bought our tickets for H block, row L... Nothing else left!

Is Dorset Red attending this one mate?

He is mate but he is going into the East End I think. Typical, the one game I can't attend, not only is it the seasons most important but I'll miss you too.

Archived