IGNORED

The Gas Relegation Party For City

dafarms

I work with a bloke in work who is gas. To be fair to him he has been very sportmanship like, in the respect of our league postion in the past couple of months. I could tell he was always nearly smirking when chatting about us.

After the weekend he couldn't hide the smile of us "finally being in the bottom three". He came back to the depot tonight saying that on their site they have all been told to hold back, just in case in comes back to bite them, before taking the piss.

He then also said, "Did your lo hold a relegation party for us". Told him yes, and said he thought so and that the gas are already planning a massive party, if it happens to us. To be fair to them, its understandable on how we have lorded over them,for the past number of years.

I obviosley don't want to get relegated, but now so more than ever, just so we can piss on their parade yet again, and then to go to work and see his face. With Coventry now being so cheap, we have got to fill the ground, be as evil, vile and intimadating to Coventry as possible to get those three points. COME ON YOU REDS.

The funny thing is....they are gonna celebrate our upset....at going into a division they can only dream of being in next year.

Let them have their moment. At the end of the day, they truely know that, if the two clubs could swap positions....they'd love to.

Forever in our shadow. And they know it.

like others have said, we'll drop down to a league they can't survive in.. shows how far away the rivarly has come

Ah yes but as any Gashead will tell you, next season they are going to get promoted and we are going down and the roles will be reversed and the mighty Gas (?) will dominate the region and, and, and........etc.

It's always NEXT season with them, always telling us what they are GOING to do. Full of wind and piss. Let them have a party, it will probably involve a load of 'grabbing' or whatever it is those Pikeys do on 'Big Fat Gypsy Weddings'.

You really got to smile

Firstly they give Steve Lansdown a bloody hard time

http://www.brfcforum.co.uk/index.php?/topic/103324-bristol-evening-post-today/

Then they love the fact the judicial review was allowed

http://www.brfcforum.co.uk/index.php?/topic/103317-ashton-vale-stadium-review-can-go-ahead-high-court-rules/

Then another thread about OUR ground

http://www.brfcforum.co.uk/index.php?/topic/103320-look-at-bristol-citys-new-stadium/

Just ignore

There is a chance that Bristol derbys will be back the season after next. I hope City don't go down but the fat lady is starting to clear her throat. As for the gypos, well I think they have a decent manager and he might well take them up next season. If we go down and don't come straight back up, we could be playing them in the league the season after next.

Sounds a lot more simpler then it is.

League 1 and 2 and two very difficult leagues to get out off

There is a chance that Bristol derbys will be back the season after next. I hope City don't go down but the fat lady is starting to clear her throat. As for the gypos, well I think they have a decent manager and he might well take them up next season. If we go down and don't come straight back up, we could be playing them in the league the season after next.

If my Auntie had bollocks....................

Ah yes but as any Gashead will tell you, next season they are going to get promoted and we are going down and the roles will be reversed and the mighty Gas (?) will dominate the region and, and, and........etc.

It's always NEXT season with them, always telling us what they are GOING to do. Full of wind and piss. Let them have a party, it will probably involve a load of 'grabbing' or whatever it is those Pikeys do on 'Big Fat Gypsy Weddings'.

And to fully back this post up, I just found this beauty:

You just have to laugh at them. League 1 football on it's way and no new stadium.

On the other hand, we are on the way up (starting next season) and a new stadium just around the corner.

Oh it's days like this that reminds you how proud you are to be a gashead

And to fully back this post up, I just found this beauty:

You just have to laugh at them. League 1 football on it's way and no new stadium.

On the other hand, we are on the way up (starting next season) and a new stadium just around the corner.

Oh it's days like this that reminds you how proud you are to be a gashead

But this is how deluded some of them are haha.

They honestly think that no one is going to contest the sale of the rugby ground, a war memorial?

As well as other problems that come with s ground application.

Also, they've been threatening this for years as it is. Remember the agreed move to Cheltenham??? Hahaha

I genuinely mean this when I say I'm so thankful I'm a City fan. Everything about their club is tin pot. Their rubbish stadium, there rubbish board, their small crowds.....

....but even worse then all this, is forever being considered smaller then your main rival. I love looking down my noses at them :)

They honestly think that no one is going to contest the sale of the rugby ground, a war memorial?

Also, they've been threatening this for years as it is. Remember the agreed move to Cheltenham??? Hahaha

I genuinely mean this when I say I'm so thankful I'm a City fan. Everything about their club is tin pot. Their rubbish stadium, there rubbish board, their small crowds.....

....but even worse then all this, is forever being considered smaller then your main rival. I love looking down my noses at them :)

Believe me, we all do.

Yes there's plenty of threads about our current plight on their forum.

I don't understand. They're celebrating the fact that we are a division above them still?

No: we're TWO divisions above them....still!

But surely it's comforting to think the fate of the two clubs may be intimately interwoven through the association of Vence LLP, The UWE Board of Governors, John Pontin, Trevor Smallwood, John Laycock, Karen Morgan, Chris Booy, Gillian Camm and the Society of Merchant Venturers.

Everyone get down the Gate and get behind the lads! Don't give them the satisfaction of something to cheer about.

100% behind you, Monday has got to be the atmosphere to beat all atmospheres in the last 10 years, I know I will be playing my part, as will my mates around me. COME ON YOU MIGHTY REDS.

Believe me, we all do.

How many noses do you have fella

Archived