IGNORED

Ernies_boot

Guest ernies_boot

Guest ernies_boot

HA-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Enjoy your gloomy 2nd division travels for another year to Hartlepool, Doncaster

Have fun in your big derby clash with Torquay!!!!!!!

Bristol City are officially rubbish - cannot keep the ball for 3 passes

YOU ARE RUBBISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CARDIFF CITY FC - Building for the Premiership

It's strange how just how football has a habit of kicking you just when you feel things are Ok....you may feel like that you are "building", but I am sure you wouldn't feel so great once Earnie signs for a large, well supported team shortly, you know, those in the Premiership.

I'll wait my moment to come onto your chat room just as soon as it happens! I wonder how you'll feel when your only real player moves away for big money? (Chance to pay off some of the Millions you are in debt?)

I realise what you'll say, no chance...but just think of how many of your occasional "stars" have actually stayed with your little club?

Answers on a post-card please..... Go on then, I'll save you a stamp, the answer to the question is none!!!! :@

Still, Blake may well want to come back now that he's over the hill, I am sure there's room for at least another one zimmer in the zimmer park? :me?:

Enjoy your gloomy 2nd division travels for another year to Hartlepool, Doncaster

Your post was NEARLY spot on, but the bit at the bottom had me in stitches :city::city::city::city::city: Dream on mate, you wont get ther , you will go bust first. Then you can all travel to the Lebanon and find the rich chairman who took all your money Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ho. :me?::(

Dear Ernie

You should use a capital for your name. Furthermore, since you are talking about your (or Goofy's) boot and it beongs to you (or Goofy) then you should write 'Ernie's boot'. Good luck at your literacy lesson. I'd stick to Welsh though.

Archived