IGNORED

Posh V Coventry Thread

BS4 on Tour...

Dodgy penalty says Final Score. Referees' decisions serving us well as usual.

Commentators on Peterbro' Player are calling it a clear foul by Tomlin.

Not slow to criticise the player concerned as well.

Refreshing to hear.

Barnsley aren't out of it yet. Could be 3 points ahead of us on Monday and still have to come to the Gate.

Yea you seriously think we will get 6 points from the next 2 games???! On our recent form!

Barnsley are safe. End of.

problem is, if we just draw today, then we will still be behind Cov even if we beat them......with games against Birmingham and WestHam coming up.

So, IMO, We are ******.

Absolutely. If Cov win today we simply have to win too.

In some ways that focuses our minds, or should, even more so. All out attack against Forest from the start.

I ******* hate coventry. Feeling so glum about our chances at the moment. As it stands we can't afford to drop points this weekend.

Anything less than four points and we are down as far as I'm concerned. ****.

I ******* hate coventry. Feeling so glum about our chances at the moment. As it stands we can't afford to drop points this weekend.

Anything less than four points and we are down as far as I'm concerned. ****.

Even 4 and we are struggling. To be honest I don't even know why I am disappointed!? I knew cov would win today! Just drains that last bit of hope I guess. Tonight was everything regardless of cov winning. It's much much more than that now.

Well 6 might essential not be if Peterborough equalise. Not looking the best though.

Without being clever I really can't see it. Cov are flying and showing a dogged fighting spirit, bunch of kids wanting to play for the club that will fight for every last ball. Then look at us. They were absolutely dead and buried at one point.

If Cov hang on to win again today that will be nine points out of the last nine. We needed wins against the likes of Derby and Watford.

Let's hope the players realise that we have to get two wins in a row under our belts to have any chance - starting today.

Archived