IGNORED

Posh V Coventry Thread

BS4 on Tour...

Without being clever I really can't see it. Cov are flying and showing a dogged fighting spirit, bunch of kids wanting to play for the club that will fight for every last ball. Then look at us. They were absolutely dead and buried at one point.

I agree but have to hang on to some kind of hope...

As soon as I saw Coventry were one down at Home to Peterboro I had a tenner on Betfair that they would turn it aroound to either 2-1 or 3-1.............I am not being smug or clever.......it's just that Coventry have Cojones.......unfortunately we don't, and sad as it seems Bristol City are going down.....and I really really hope that I am proved wrong about that.

Without being clever I really can't see it. Cov are flying and showing a dogged fighting spirit, bunch of kids wanting to play for the club that will fight for every last ball. Then look at us. They were absolutely dead and buried at one point.

After we lost their boxing day, I said they were dead and buried. I thought they were one of the worst teams I've seen since we got promoted.

I really thought they were down. How wrong was I

After we lost their boxing day, I said they were dead and buried. I thought they were one of the worst teams I've seen since we got promoted.

I really thought they were down. How wrong was I

That makes two of us mate. To think I as good as laughed that result off, thinking it was only delaying the inevitable for Cov. How wrong was I!? They deserve everything they are getting at present, and we deserve what we are getting.

Unless im mistaken we still have to play West Ham and other teams at home before the season is over . . . Who gave us a chance when we played them away this season?

And who's to say Coventry won't 'slip up' before the end of the season let alone Barnsley and those around us. All we can do is win our games. Then look at other results.

The biggest question is, when we drop back to league 1 will the car park behind the Atyeo go back to seeing Austin Allegros and Ford Cortinas.

Doubt it, but happily CS confirmed yesterday the players' wages will drop on relegation.

Archived