IGNORED

Part Of Me Wished We Had Lost Today

Anyone else wished we had lost today just a little bit to put us out of our misery. I can't take much more of this torture and part of me wanted to die...or in this case be relegated. Over the moon obviously but if we lose on monday...this feeling of hope will be snatched away.

However, hope we do win monday, rested some key players today and still got a result, grind out a few more and we'll stay up.

COYR

Anyone else wished we had lost today just a little bit to put us out of our misery. I can't take much more of this torture and part of me wanted to die...or in this case be relegated. Over the moon obviously but if we lose on monday...this feeling of hope will be snatched away.

However, hope we do win monday, rested some key players today and still got a result, grind out a few more and we'll stay up.

COYR

What a stupid post.

Just enjoy it.

COYR

Top post, clearly a very keen BCFC fan.

COYR

COCK!!!

COYR

It's the ups and downs of football and especially with City, always expect the unexpected

JESUS WILL YOU LOT PISS OFF?

I'm going to get smashed in celebration, I suggest you do the same. Enjoy the frigging win.

Massively agree! Just watched the game with a Swindon fan in a pub with a Forest barman, great times and plan to celebrate a MASSIVE win

COYR

A big part of me wanted us to smash Forest 0-10 but I'll settle for 0-1. A fantastic result !!!!!!

COYR

The last time we got relegated I had a Heart Attack (whilst driving up the M4). I'm in no rush to repeat the experience. Relegation is NOT an option.

COYR

Only on OTIB would you get a post like this.

To the guy that posted this you are not a City fan **** off you serious dont know how much people like you nnoy me, what a negative person you are, we showed strength today stuck to our game plan and done enought o win the game, for cryong out loud the team are doing the hard work :laugh: and you say you cant take any more what a joke

COYR

What a bloody idiotic post.

Archived