IGNORED

Part Of Me Wished We Had Lost Today

Anyone else wished we had lost today just a little bit to put us out of our misery. I can't take much more of this torture and part of me wanted to die...or in this case be relegated. Over the moon obviously but if we lose on monday...this feeling of hope will be snatched away.

However, hope we do win monday, rested some key players today and still got a result, grind out a few more and we'll stay up.

COYR

Ring piece

Anyone else wished we had lost today just a little bit to put us out of our misery. I can't take much more of this torture and part of me wanted to die...or in this case be relegated. Over the moon obviously but if we lose on monday...this feeling of hope will be snatched away.

However, hope we do win monday, rested some key players today and still got a result, grind out a few more and we'll stay up.

COYR

I can't believe anyone would say that. I never "want" us to lose.

COYR

Congratulations you have won the most pathetic post of the year award! Please never post again! Thanks!

The last time we got relegated I had a Heart Attack (whilst driving up the M4). I'm in no rush to repeat the experience. Relegation is NOT an option.

THIS SHOULD BE PINNED ON THE DRESSING ROOM DOOR ON MONDAY MORNING..................Del are you reading this?

COYR

I am assuming you are not an air traffic controller, pilot, in charge of the nuke button in fact any position that requires nerve and patience. I guess some city fans will probably say you must be a copper then!

After reading the opening post on this thread i dont think i need to read the replies as im pretty sure i know what they will be. are you for real? its days like this that i fell in love with city, what the f### is wrong with you? surely someone is taking the p155??????

if you like losing that much then maybe follow another team in Bristol?

Can I just ban him for being utterly ridiculous?

YAY YA JEEEZ FUKIN YEZ 3 POINTS, BEAT COVENTRY MONDAY N WE ON TOP. TRYING TO HOLD IN THE SICK YES. PISSED UP RIGHT MAN.

STOP BEIN SO CYNICAL, ENJOY LIFE AS IT COMES, WATCH FIGHT CLUB IT MAKES SENSE YEH. OHHHH ARRR!

HERES A CHANT

IM IN LOVE WITH DA GIRL NEXT DOOR.....

Either support the team at this important time of the season, or dont post. We only want positive support over the coming weeks.

!00% correct, any negative posts should be banned. I can not believe the opening post. People like you are not needed, Please piss off to the gas board, so if, and it's a f##king big if, we go down you can celebrate with them.

COYR

Negative ****

COYR

I hope you aren't going tomorrow and if you are I hope I'm not sat next to you! FFS some people royally do my nut in! How can you ever want your own team to lose?!?! MORON!!!

COYR

Yeah I agree. I wish we lost to. I got used to being a miserable ba*stard on Saturday evenings....and you know how it is, we all hate change.

Last night I had to endure a whole evening of "happy feelings" and I woke up today feeling great still

F you City!! F you and your attempts at making me happy!!!

You can hardly blame the OP, we got a lucky 3 points, had we played good I'm sure hopes would be a lot higher from a lot more fans, myself included but the bottom line is we were dire and luck will only get us so far. Even if we win against Cov we'll still not be safe by a long shot as they've picked up 17 points in their last 11 matches, we've picked up 8 in our lat 11, they're doubling what we are per game in average and we still played like crap yesterday.

You can hardly blame the OP, we got a lucky 3 points, had we played good I'm sure hopes would be a lot higher from a lot more fans, myself included but the bottom line is we were dire and luck will only get us so far. Even if we win against Cov we'll still not be safe by a long shot as they've picked up 17 points in their last 11 matches, we've picked up 8 in our lat 11, they're doubling what we are per game in average and we still played like crap yesterday.

We are in a relegation fight FFS! Of course we are crap! Any points won will be battling scraps

Archived