IGNORED

Team For Monday - City Vs Coventry.

Tom

As long as the team cuts out the chief offenders: McAllister, Foster, Woeford and Neil Pointy-Shouty Kilks. I think we really can get out of this mess if we show the same desire. Impressed with: Deanoooooooo, Carey, Skuse, Amougou and Cisse.

For me it'd have to be on Monday. 4-3-1-2

Gerken

Edwards Amougou Carey Fontaine

Cisse, Pearson, Skuse

Hogan

Stead Pitman

What does everyone think?

Sorry, used to games in the week being at night. Yeah the game is at 3.

Can some kindly mod change the title.

We have to sort out the full-backs though. Macca and Foster were shocking.

Foster did alright I thought. McAllister got tore a variety of new ones by McCleary, but a lot of the awful long balls he played were a result of having no outlet for the shorter pass

Cheers Dolls!

Why play with 10 men?.

BCAGFC

4-3-1-2 is a formation that employs 11 players, you've lost me.

Foster did alright I thought. McAllister got tore a variety of new ones by McCleary, but a lot of the awful long balls he played were a result of having no outlet for the shorter pass

The amount of times that Foster passed the ball directly to a Forest player was ridiculous. Maybe it's something to do with his surname being an anagram of Forest? He did better than Macca, but there are better options in our already limited squad. We need Skuse in the midfield but if young Edwards is good enough for the bench then he's probably good enough to start.

-------------------- Gerken ---------------------

Foster --- Amougou --- Carey --- Fontaine

Adomah ---- Cisse ---- Skuse ---- Pearson

-------------------- Wood ----------------------

-------------------- Pitman ----------------------

Wood behind Pitman and not the other way around? Interesting.

Del was true to his word and rested a few yesterday and will do the same again Monday. Pitman comes in for Wood, Fonts for Macca, Edwards for Foster, Pearson for Wooly, Killa for Cisse and Adomah for Eprahim.

Gerken

Edwards Carey Amougou Fonts

Adomah Killa Skuse Pearson

Stead Pitman

All change at the gate !

Why drop stead?

I think Wood and Stead are fairly similar players, but watching yesterday's game I feel Wood held up the ball well with some good touches back into the midfield, he also looked to protect the midfield towards the end.

For me, he could be the ideal partner for Pitman, and will hopefully gained a bit of confidence from the penalty. Would be tough to drop Stead, but he would still have a big part to play coming off the bench.

Also Wood and Pitman have scored the most championship goals in our side this season? And that's something we are definitely missing

Del was true to his word and rested a few yesterday and will do the same again Monday. Pitman comes in for Wood, Fonts for Macca, Edwards for Foster, Pearson for Wooly, Killa for Cisse and Adomah for Eprahim.

Gerken

Edwards Carey Amougou Fonts

Adomah Killa Skuse Pearson

Stead Pitman

All change at the gate !

Would be happy with this team, but surely Cisse ahead of Kilkenny for such a big game?

Guys listen up, its all about the 4-2-3-1 formation tomorrow, this will enable us to play a mixture of attacking football and defensive! if in doubt, go down the middle is what i say!

My line up would be as follows:

---------------------------------Gerken------------------------------

--------Foster------- Carey------- Amougou-------- Fontaine------

-------------------------Cisse------- Skuse---------------------

-------Adomah-------------- Kilkenny----------------- Ephraim------

------------------------------Stead/Pitman--------------------------

Coventry work very hard, that is what has got them in with a chance of escaping.

We need 11 players on the pitch that will run, chase, fight, battle & not just laze around doing nothing.

Jordan Clarke (RB) is very dangerous, so our left side has to be solid.

Gerken

Edwards/Carey/AmougouFontaine(if fit)

Foster/Skuse/Cisse/McAllister

Stead/Wood

Sub:

James/KilkennyBolasie/Adomah/Pitman

BCAGFC

For starters people need to get Joe Edwards playing out of their heads. He hasn't featured all season so why on earth would he be thrown into our biggest game since the play off final!?

There will be minimal changes, if any. The only players we can expect to come in to the starting 11 are, Albert, Pearson and Fontaine. Can't see anyone else, not even Pitman. Certainly not Edwards.

I can see Fontaine coming in at center back with Carey moiving to right back and Foster swopping to left back. McAllister was beaten all ends up by McLeary yesterday and I'd be surprised if he starts tomorrow.

Ephraim was awol yesterday so no doubt Albert will start on the right. Wood and Stead up top.

Gerkin,

Carey,Bikey,Fontaine, Foster,

Albert,Cisse,Skuse, Woolford,

Stead,Wood.

I can see Fontaine coming in at center back with Carey moiving to right back and Foster swopping to left back. McAllister was beaten all ends up by McLeary yesterday and I'd be surprised if he starts tomorrow.

Ephraim was awol yesterday so no doubt Albert will start on the right. Wood and Stead up top.

Gerkin,

Carey,Bikey,Fontaine, Foster,

Albert,Cisse,Skuse, Woolford,

Stead,Wood.

+1, but might, might just be tempted to slot Fonts in at left back and leave Carey and Bikey in there together. Awesome yesterday.

Wood will be rested and saved for the Birmingham game,Pitman will start in his place. Del wont break up the central partnership but Fonts will come in at left-back. Edwards would'nt have been in the squad at Forest if Del wasnt thinking of playing him on Monday.On yesterday's performance you would say that Cisse will start against Cov but just feel that the game would have taken the edge off him and he too could be rested with Skuse playing the holding man alongside Killa. Woolford will make way for a fresh Pearson on the left.We are lucky to have such a big squad especially when the games come thick and fast, so use them !!! Coventry don't have that luxury.

---------Foster-------Carey----------Amougou--------McAllister----------

--------------------Cisse-------------------Skuse--------------------

-------Adomah--------------Ephraim-----------------Pearson------

---------------------Stead-------------------Pitman---------------------

Playing 12 players may be the way to go. :D

BCAGFC

I think we should play pretty much the same team as yesterday but bring in Adomah. I thought we lacked pace yesterday and struggled to counter so I think this could change things slightly.

One of the things that has to be addressed in the summer (along with one or two set piece takers), none of our forwards has pace and nor do most of our midfield players.

The trouble with Albert is that he leaves our RB position very exposed, especially at home.

BCAGFC

Cheat !

what I think Del will go with:

.....................Gerken

Skuse.....Carey.......Fontaine......Foster

Albert......Cisse.......Pearson....Ephraim

...............Stead.......Pitman