IGNORED

The Crowd We Were Immense

Volta

Proper atmosphere at the gate today, the EE sung their hearts out with support from the other stands. Back to our intimidating best.

One thing, "Were Bristol city do play wot some pride", shouldn't have been sung by the small minority today......I know losing is frustrating but we dominated the first half and players were working their socks off.

Anyway well done AG back to our best.

Proper atmosphere at the gate today, the EE sung their hearts out with support from the other stands. Back to our intimidating best.

One thing, "Were Bristol city do play wot some pride", shouldn't have been sung by the small minority today......I know losing is frustrating but we dominated the first half and players were working their socks off.

Anyway well done AG back to our best.

A big yes, well done for our support today.I was watching online streem today and the fans sounded eggcellent what an Easter weekend, well done the club.

I actually thought all the Eastend fans compact helped as we were all packed in together and was easier to have one unite singing voice rather than spread out.

I thought the lads really did play with pride - so I agree that didnt need to be sang.

Big well done to the club for doing this today, It was nice for the fans to get in cheap. The big factor is it gave the players a platform to preform in front of a sell-out crowd, they didn't let us down today. Massive win, Club should consider this for the rest of the season as they will not sell-out at the current listed prices.

There was NO atmosphere in the Williams. Couldn't hear the east end Either but I think that's because of the acoustics.

Right next to the Cov fans who made little noise, infact the only time I noticed them was at 1-0 when they wanted to celabrate with is. Unfortunately they didn't want to know about the next 3

Unfortunately I think that's a slightly "rose-tinted" view.

We were brilliant and non stop until Coventry scored, then the support died. There was nothing but Cov noise til half time.

That said, this was the only spell Cov made any noise, soon as the second half started the goal revived us. I do wonder what woul have happene had we not got a goal in the first 15 minutes of the second half.

From the second goal onwards we were solid non stop until a good 5 mins after the whistle.

Like someone said, drop the price ad people will come. We need this support against West Ham so the club nee to do the right thing...

Unfortunately I think that's a slightly "rose-tinted" view.

We were brilliant and non stop until Coventry scored, then the support died. There was nothing but Cov noise til half time.

That said, this was the only spell Cov made any noise, soon as the second half started the goal revived us. I do wonder what woul have happene had we not got a goal in the first 15 minutes of the second half.

From the second goal onwards we were solid non stop until a good 5 mins after the whistle.

Like someone said, drop the price ad people will come. We need this support against West Ham so the club nee to do the right thing...

As a east ender myself I agree. It did go quiet for a while

It makes a difference having a packed noisy gate, let's hope the club have taken note and make the next 2 a tenner each also,

On a seperate note it also shows our potd prices need to be nearer season ticket prices for next season. People will come but not at our current price structure. More proactive deals need to be put in to practice, ie 5 games for price of 3 etc for non season ticket holders.

It makes a difference having a packed noisy gate, let's hope the club have taken note and make the next 2 a tenner each also,

On a seperate note it also shows our potd prices need to be nearer season ticket prices for next season. People will come but not at our current price structure. More proactive deals need to be put in to practice, ie 5 games for price of 3 etc for non season ticket holders.

Perhaps someone should set up a Poll pretty quick to see how the ST holders feel about the next 2 home games being a tenner each again. Personally I think it would be great and if majority of ST holders are happy then it might just influence the club to do it!!!

Not sure if the game against west ham needs any reduction in price? that should be close to a sell out anyway...

Should be a tenner for barnsley game

Prob won't need to reduce Barnsley if we need a result to secure survival.

Perhaps someone should set up a Poll pretty quick to see how the ST holders feel about the next 2 home games being a tenner each again. Personally I think it would be great and if majority of ST holders are happy then it might just influence the club to do it!!!

I'm a season ticket holder. The club won't do it for the West Ham game, It's a 'big' game against a 'big' club so the natural attraction will be there, so 13.5k is almost garanteed, but making it a tenner wouldn't bother me. But I see no reason why Barnsley shouldn't be a tenner. COYR

I'm a season ticket holder. The club won't do it for the West Ham game, It's a 'big' game against a 'big' club so the natural attraction will be there, so 13.5k is almost garanteed, but making it a tenner wouldn't bother me. But I see no reason why Barnsley shouldn't be a tenner. COYR

Totally agree as a ST holder the club I think should make Barnsley a tenner, agree that for the West Ham we shouldnt need to reduce prices, but Id like to see the ground for the Barnsley match full again.

Archived