IGNORED

The Crowd We Were Immense

Volta

I didn't think the atmosphere was great, it was OK but there were large periods of quiet and I think that was due to nervousness because of the importance of the game to both teams. We only really came alive after our second goal and even then it was sporadic, but after the third goal......!!

I didn't think the atmosphere was great, it was OK but there were large periods of quiet and I think that was due to nervousness because of the importance of the game to both teams. We only really came alive after our second goal and even then it was sporadic, but after the third goal......!!

This! I think the atmosphere was poor today for the first 70 mins and thought coventry were better vocally first half! From where I sit i could hear chants being started in the east end and over in the dolman a/b area and ateyo but was disjointed! The atmosphere against leicester at home was certainly better in terms of consistency!

However the fact I can barely talk now shows how much Ashton gate rocked at the end of the game and was the first time in a long time I felt the dolman shake!

This! I think the atmosphere was poor today for the first 70 mins and thought coventry were better vocally first half! From where I sit i could hear chants being started in the east end and over in the dolman a/b area and ateyo but was disjointed! The atmosphere against leicester at home was certainly better in terms of consistency!

However the fact I can barely talk now shows how much Ashton gate rocked at the end of the game and was the first time in a long time I felt the dolman shake!

For 2k Cov were piss poor through out.

Dolman was Bouncing(literaly) after Bolassis goal!

So proud of everyone involved with this club. Fans, players, management, staff, everyone.

Give Del, Doc and Mac a chance to sort their own squad out, and I think next season will be very different. Bikey and Foster are just a sign of what is to come from his Transfers.

CTID.

As a season ticket holder, no problem with making the last two games a tenner, club will earn and will really help. What do we have to lose.... Gotta say today was great, the whole stadium was the east end today, well done everybody and enjoy whats left of your bank holiday.

I think West Ham will sell out (or close enough) purely because of who they are, Barnsley I think should be at least 17k as well, depending how many they bring.

Gutted to have seen my uni workload escalate so unwise to go to Birmingham for me, but still thinking Burnley is on.

Make the next two ten pound games, that was amazing today, last ten minutes was as good as I have seen.

Make it £10 per game for next season as well and I wont bother renewing my season card. :D The atmosphere was fantastic today with so many extra Pay On The Dayers. :banana: I'm sure we would not have lost so many home games this season had we had that extra 6,000 odd supporters at every game.

Was in the back of the Atyeo and the second half was pretty good for atmosphere in there ,the Eastend did seem quiet at times but nerves can get you like that sometimes .To be fair after the second goal and as fulltime approached all the stands seemed to be singing which was great to hear.

As for the Cov fans they. were loud after their goal and fair shout to them for getting excited but they did seem to over celebrate as though the game was already won.I know we dont get many goals but they did seem to be counting there chickens at only 1 goal up. .

My little nephew and his two mates came back buzzing from the atmosphere - and they were sat in Atyeo A and had endured a 90 minute drenching!

All three have barely seen any live football before but all were eager to try to get tickets for the last two home games.

Club has got its strategy dead right by starting to attract more of these fans of tomorrow.

I was in Block A, 3 rows back from the front of the Atyeo and from there, it seemed mixed I thought- there were noisy periods for sure, especially up until Coventry scored but not many people around me seemed to be singing. Certainly not at 0-1, whereas it sounded like there was more noise higher up in the stands- EastEnd was impressive, all the stands did well at various times for sure but personally, I'd have preferred to sing more, chant more be more vocal but again when people around you aren't the noisiest, you too may be likewise. Having said all of that, it was the best I've experienced in some while- especially good chunks of that 2nd half!

Atyeo was the best they have been all season , I know , I sit there !

I thought the Atyeo was dire in the first half, it was more Forza Library than Forza Revolution... Second half was excellent though!

Please Bristol City, cut out the crappy music pre-match. Play it up until the teams are announced by all means, then let the fans build an atmosphere. David Lloyd tried a "Come on you Reds", but the music started up immediately afterwards and drowned out the few who wanted to sing - so they gave up...

Please Bristol City, cut out the crappy music pre-match. Play it up until the teams are announced by all means, then let the fans build an atmosphere. David Lloyd tried a "Come on you Reds", but the music started up immediately afterwards and drowned out the few who wanted to sing - so they gave up...

This!! I always hate that, always- got to my seat maybe 5 mins pre ko but I was so annoyed when that music came on and killed any incentive to build an atmosphere. Agree on the Atyeo to some extent too.

Archived