IGNORED

Fans

Guest Champagne Football

Guest Champagne Football

From where I was every City fan was singing and it was immense! The Red Army chants and usual others all sounded great. All Brighton could muster up was the occasional Albion chant and it was nothing compared to us!

You all deserve a pat on the back on making a huge positive from an otherwise saddening day.

C'mon You Reds!

Guest Champagne Football

Where were you all sat then? I was in the corner around u,m,l 17, 16,15 etc and the noise was great! especially with all the banter with the Brighton fans on lower tier!

Guest bristolbred

I thought we did rather well with the singing and chanting over on the upper tier, u26/7 area, :me?:

And loads of balloons/ confetti/ And those annoying hooters!!, :(

Guest bcfc_dryblackthorn
i was at the game and the brightion fans were a lot loader
so was i, brighton only sang one song, briiiiiighton hove albion :Sleep12: and as all the part timers could understand it that's why it wounded loud.

I don't think we were that loud today but i wouldn't have said brighton outsung us or were 'loader' than us

It takes two teams to make atmosphere & something to sing about. The fans, and the players.

33,000 plus turned up on one side today...

...but only one player did the same.

Doesn't matter if you are so called 'part-time' or not, if there isn't sod all to shout about on the pitch, you ain't going to shout.

Archived