IGNORED

Birmingham Away

Ciderstreet

I'm going. No idea why, they've only lost once at home this season!

I didn't feel particularly hopefull of getting anything whilst on the journey down to (at the time) unbeaten for a year at home, Southampton. Was VERY glad I went by 10pm that night!!

Am I right in saying they play 4-5-1 at home? or does Zigic always start with King at St Andrews? If it's 4-5-1 I wouldn't be too worried by Marlon King as I have every faith Amougou will deal with him nicely. Chris Burke and Nathan Redmond will be dangerous and Keith Fahey has a good shot from distance on him.

Will be interesting to see how Woods plays and what reception he gets...

Last season we all thought we had no chance but ended up giving them a good game only to lose to a very late goal..

Tip - If when you park up a little kid asks for a quid to watch your car...............pay them....a quid is cheaper than your windscreen or headlight :bored:

Burke will rip McCallister or McGivern apart. Would be delighted with a draw but main thing is we match Coventry's result.

Would prefer us not to play like we did last time we were there and lost to a 90th minute goal after sitting back for the whole game.

Agreed. Burke's their second highest scorer with 13 goals and he always seems to score against us. He is bound to be a threat so hope we can put some pressure on them, this time.

Burke will rip McCallister or McGivern apart. Would be delighted with a draw but main thing is we match Coventry's result.

Would prefer us not to play like we did last time we were there and lost to a 90th minute goal after sitting back for the whole game.

I'd prefer to move Foster as LB as neither McA or McG inspired me much recently.

Archived