IGNORED

Birmingham Away

Ciderstreet

Noooooooo enough of this right footed lb business, stifles our play and ruins our shape. Play a midfielder who can get back and help out J mac or Mcgivern.

Burke will tear Macca and McGivern to pieces with his pace and can you really see Ephraim or Pearson putting in a shift? Pearson isn't fit enough to be running up and down imo.

Burke will tear Macca and McGivern to pieces with his pace and can you really see Ephraim or Pearson putting in a shift? Pearson isn't fit enough to be running up and down imo.

I can only assume you mean after his illness over the weekend otherwise you are talking absolute nonsense. I would say that, apart from Skuse, Pearson has the best stamina out of anybody in the squad. When he has played in midfield he has been a genuine box to box midfielder for us and had he took some rather easy chances he would be sitting on 6-8 goals this season for us, and when he has played out on the left he has offered the left back great protection. At Millwall away and Peterborough away in particular his work rate was phenomenal as he attempted to do McGivern's job for him.

One of the things I like from McInnes is his.willingness to pick a side to face the opposition.

He seems to do a awful lot of homework on the opposition giving the players a presentation showing strengths & weaknesses to them.

Now we've got a bit of confidence back, I expect a decent performance whoever he picks.

I can only assume you mean after his illness over the weekend otherwise you are talking absolute nonsense. I would say that, apart from Skuse, Pearson has the best stamina out of anybody in the squad. When he has played in midfield he has been a genuine box to box midfielder for us and had he took some rather easy chances he would be sitting on 6-8 goals this season for us, and when he has played out on the left he has offered the left back great protection. At Millwall away and Peterborough away in particular his work rate was phenomenal as he attempted to do McGivern's job for him.

I agree, Pearson seems to of been over looked since he joined us as probably one of our most consistent performers! Up there with Cisse!

It's interesting that IMO its starting (has) to shown what players have the experience of scraping it out at the top level , prem experience - stead, Cisse, pearson, Amougou and maybe wood coming good ? Looking like the spine of the team ?

Just bought my ticket this morning and the ticket office said we have sold just over 950 so far!! So it should be a good following on saturday.

I got mine at 10.20 today and it was on 926, there seems to be a steady stream of sales. We always add significantly with POTD so I expect we will have a good 1300-1500 up there.

All 1,059 tickets now sold out, so it's now 'pay on the day' only. Away end holds up to 3,000 so plenty of room.

Cash on turnstile, same price as pre-sales.

So get up tomorrow morning.......nothing to do.......get in your car and drive to St. Andrews :banana: COYR

All 1,059 tickets now sold out, so it's now 'pay on the day' only. Away end holds up to 3,000 so plenty of room.

So get up tomorrow morning.......nothing to do.......get in your car and drive to St. Andrews :banana: COYR

Thats just what four of us will be doing.

COYR

Archived