IGNORED

West Ham Game

Harry_Parfitt

not at the moment boss, agreed about the childish comment, i dont spell very well but sometimes it does come across that you are dumb if you cant spell, which is certainly not correct

I really wasn't criticising anyone's spelling. Just making an innocent pun about the original post.

Sorry if I caused inadvertent offence to children, dyslexics and/or high-earning senior sales managers.

Incidentally, I work for a very small company (ie: myself) so my job is probably less lucrative but may be more enjoyable than some others. I'm midway through three weeks I've given myself off as I need to get the garden together.

Peace be with you all :innocent06:

My company owns the planet and everything on it including you.

Our corporate HQ is a metal dustbin in the twilight zone, and we are preparing a take over bid for all things purple if we can pass the fit and proper person test.

I also have a very big one. 2.75 inches last time I saw it.

It's all 105% true :bonkers:

Well almost, I did slightly exaggerate the length of my member(ship).

My company owns the planet and everything on it including you.

Our corporate HQ is a metal dustbin in the twilight zone, and we are preparing a take over bid for all things purple if we can pass the fit and proper person test.

I also have a very big one. 2.75 inches last time I saw it.

It's all 105% true :bonkers:

Well almost, I did slightly exaggerate the length of my member(ship).

haha

Brilliant, stuff chaps. I love a good forum bicker

I'm with Red-Robbo on this one. Too many serious ******s on here.

West Ham will feel the force of a resurgent and aggressive Ashton Gate and I predict a 1-0 win with an early goal and a backs to the wall display for the last 89 minutes. Oh, and how can I forget the vile reception that Mr Premier League is going to get on his return to AG. Little mercenary *****.

Have we finished deciding who has/is the biggest duck on here? Good. Let's get back to discussing the topic or I'll just close the thread.

To be honest, we'd all agreed amongst ourselves that you had the biggest duck on here. I wanted to tell you but they wouldn't let me.

Right kids, tonight I want you to go back on all of your posts from today and check your grammar and spelling. You can use a dictionary OK, But I don't want you cheating and looking it up on Google, do I make my self clear?

:yawn:

I stack shelves

Badger8 and i_am_red thanks very much for your input and making me laugh but for disrupting the class you're in detention.

Incidentally, I work for a very small company (ie: myself) so my job is probably less lucrative but may be more enjoyable than some others. I'm midway through three weeks I've given myself off as I need to get the garden together.

And Red-Robbo thanks for your input, but no one likes a gloater so you will join them in the detention room.

Archived