IGNORED

West Ham Game

Harry_Parfitt

I think we shoudl all sing 'we're for ever blowing bubbles', and dress up in Claret and Blue. Swap the burgers being sold for jellied eels and have a big 'welcome to West Ham' sign.

Basically, make it like a home game for them.

No way they win then!

West Ham will feel the force of a resurgent and aggressive Ashton Gate and I predict a 1-0 win with an early goal and a backs to the wall display for the last 89 minutes. Oh, and how can I forget the vile reception that Mr Premier League is going to get on his return to AG. Little mercenary *****.

I cannot wait to give that arrogant little p**** the exact reception his behaviour deserves. It is looking likely that we might be able to end their automatic promotion hopes that night as well.

I think we shoudl all sing 'we're for ever blowing bubbles', and dress up in Claret and Blue. Swap the burgers being sold for jellied eels and have a big 'welcome to West Ham' sign.

No way they win then!

I like it exile!

Chas and Dave, eastenders!!!, Barbara Windsor, Alf Garnett etc etc, they would be total toilet again (or should that be Brad Pitt me old china innit?).

Cor blimey guv'na, it might just work!!

No way they win then!

What a great idea.

"Your a **** maynard, your a ****,

Your a **** maynard, your a ****,

OOOOOOHHHHHH MAYNARD YOUR A ****"

"Premier League, your avin a laugh"

"Greedy, Greedy Maynard! Greedy Greedy Maynard!"

:D

any others?

Doh doh de doh greedy bastard

ringing around his little ears

is Maynard really a greedy Bar steward?

How many of us would quit our jobs for a better paid , better job?

99% i would of thought

and like it or not West Ham are a big club especially in the championship

get over it! :gasmask:

Your staying up by the looks of things ... enjoy it and forget about Maynard !

is Maynard really a greedy Bar steward?

How many of us would quit our jobs for a better paid , better job?

99% i would of thought

and like it or not West Ham are a big club especially in the championship

get over it! :gasmask:

Your staying up by the looks of things ... enjoy it and forget about Maynard !

You're right, we should applaud him for how he treated the club over the whole saga, whilst putting so much effort in on the pitch.

Then upon leaving he praised the fans for creating a party atmosphere during one of his final games by throwing bottles about, which clearly happened. The man is a hero and deserves a wonderful reception.

Nope, he's getting booed.

You're right, we should applaud him for how he treated the club over the whole saga, whilst putting so much effort in on the pitch.

Then upon leaving he praised the fans for creating a party atmosphere during one of his final games by throwing bottles about, which clearly happened. The man is a hero and deserves a wonderful reception.

Nope, he's getting booed.

never said he should be applauded... just think the greedy stuff is a load of bull....

he just did what anyone else in the same postion would do ... take a better job with better prospects on more money...

never said he should be applauded... just think the greedy stuff is a load of bull....

he just did what anyone else in the same postion would do ... take a better job with better prospects on more money...

No offence - but clearly you dont know what your talking about...

I dont have any problem with maynard wishing to further his career - but it was the way he went about it, running his contract down.

He could have been honest and said he wanted to leave, last summer - we could have then sold him - It was always going to happen at some point.

But he did'nt - he was looking to run his contract down to get a huge signing on fee - while telling the club/fans that he "loved the club"

The only reason he did'nt run his contract down, was because fans were getting ****** off with him and he was starting to get abuse.

Honesty was all we wanted

We know Jordan.

I suspect you'll be blowing kisses at him too :wub:

No, just a hearty round of applause for being the most talented striker I've had the pleasure of seeing at AG in the red shirt and for all the important goals and moments of pure joy that he created single handed.

NMFC 4LYF.

No, just a hearty round of applause for being the most talented striker I've had the pleasure of seeing at AG in the red shirt and for all the important goals and moments of pure joy that he created single handed.

NMFC 4LYF.

Each to their own Jordan

You should make a banner with that on!

Go get a hobby you sad man. As for the comment about half term, I'm actually a senior regional sales manager for a very large company and proberbly earn a lot more money than you so I don't really mind if my grammar and spelling isn't great. Besides I'm more of a ps3 man Than Xbox

You effing hero you, tell me more about your life. What's the name of your wife, I'm sure a google search will show loads of catwalk photos of her.

You sicken me.

"Your a **** maynard, your a ****,

Your a **** maynard, your a ****,

OOOOOOHHHHHH MAYNARD YOUR A ****"

"Premier League, your avin a laugh"

"Greedy, Greedy Maynard! Greedy Greedy Maynard!"

:D

any others?

Your son's Bristolian

your son's Bristolian

Your son's Bristolian

your son's Bristolian

Or

Camden's Bristolian

Camden's Bristolian

Camden's Bristolian

Camden's Bristolian

Don't forget where the selfish ba5tard's son was born. Let's remind him!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Jesus what was the question again?

I think the question was, which poster has the biggest ego/sense of importance/air of superiority/overinflated opinion of themselves and their acheivements/is the best spellur on OTIB?

Archived