IGNORED

City Vs Barnsley - £10 Ticket Offer Confirmed

Bar BS3

Won't bother with a season ticket next season ,I'll just wait for £10 tickets and save money then I can fill the ground !!

Yes, good shout, because they do it for pretty much every game!! :facepalm:

Fortunately the club are not as short sighted as a few people on here.

Maybe they could just seat you next to Melksham Red and you can both squaler is each others tight fisted misery for the duration of the game!

Don't talk shite then!

Of course he doesn't agree with you and has made a valid and sensible point on the nut house that is OTIB ......He must be talking complete shite!

I was talking about these £10 matches on Monday with mates and other lads and lasses that are ST holders and they were all of a similar opinion.

But of course if it not on OTIB and bucks the general sheep mentality it can't be so.....

Of course he doesn't agree with you and has made a valid and sensible point on the nut house that is OTIB ......He must be talking complete shite!

I was talking about these £10 matches on Monday with mates and other lads and lasses that are ST holders and they were all of a similar opinion.

But of course if it not on OTIB and bucks the general sheep mentality it can't be so.....

Dear oh dear - you really do sound like a sad and bitter old man!

As a fellow Bristol City fan, I genuinely do hope that you find some hapiness over the summer and next season you are able to enjoy occassions like a 3-1 home win in a crucial 6 pointer, with a sell out crowd creating a great atmosphere.

If you can't see that buying a season ticket is a good idea, purely based on the economic deal of getting the best price over the course of a season, despite a couple of games being made a tenner to get people into coming to games, then perhaps a course in basis mathmatics might keep you occupied during the lonely summer months, or the during the 20 or so home games next season that you will not be attending whilst waiting for the £10 deals to make sure you get the best possible £ per minute expenditure return on your hard earned!

Ohh look, it's Scrooge!!

Melksham Moaning again, I noticed he wasn't around after the back to back wins suprised no,

Anyway well done the club also which hasn't been mentioned on here,

If you renew your season ticket before 20/04/12 you get a free ticket to the barnsley game so my mate gets in for free well done the club well done :)

It will probs be another 18,000+ crowd, once again proving that football prices really do exclude a large number of fans.

There needs to be a salary cap for every division. So the clubs can lower ticket prices and as they won't need to spend so much on wages, and stadiums can be full again.

I am a season ticket holder and fully support the club's efforts to fill the stadium to cheer on the lads and hopefully secure Championship football next season. Can't believe people are moaning about this, the crowd DOES make a difference on the pitch. I would rather be theoretically worse off financially and be in the Championship vs better value for money (against POD) and be in league 1.

True but at least it will be the games that matter!

SO ******* WHAT?

Sell out games like the one on monday - for me, is what its all about. Nothing beats a full ground and ashton gate rocking.

I'm glad the club made the offer and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Did I pay a quid more for that game?? Yeah.... SO ******* WHAT?

I address the pricing issue and the value of a season ticket versus POTD in this week's blog: http://www.bcfc.co.u...2732141,00.html

good blog thanks David and thanks for aknowldging the mastike made with the ayteo although I was one of the ones defending the club on the matter as I could see why they had done its nice everyone wins now

Archived