IGNORED

The Grand National

Coppello

With those false starts though; a great advert for us in the build up to the Olympics.

I think the umpire from the boat race was officiating though... i am sure he was the bloke with the blue jacket on and a bunch of wires round his neck.

Second week running we have had a sporting shambles.. i mean showing the world how to start a race in the 21st century; with a piece of blue string from your local hardware store that you cannot stretch because billy no brain bought the non-elasticated variety by mistake.. i mean you could not make this up.

Norman Wisdom would have loved these two sketches; he would have been the umpire with Ronnie Barker, John Cleese and Bruce Forsyth the Cox's and Horse race officials.

But they could have died during training or any other number of reasons, that Nascar racer got killed and there was no ban outcry and 2 footballers have heart attacks in a month too, its the danger of sport. Look at those horses that died for the TV show Lucky!, 2 were racing but 1 just fell backward while being led to the course

Archived