IGNORED

Could All Easily Change..

Lew-T

With these two games coming up! If we lose both, which is somewhat likely and if cov get a point at Burnley, then a home win against Donny, we are then back in the bottom 3 on goal difference. Sorry to put a downer on everyone, just very worried that this could be the outcome. I think this will go down to the very last game where we will need something like a draw to stay up! I'm dreading it....

Flew out from brum airport yesterday, they were giving out free "Coventry mail" newspapers. Apart from calling us "Bristol" about 50 times apparently they had 6 serious injury doubts after Monday and all are now back. Got to say, report was very optimistic, almost guaranteeimg they will stay up, far more positive than our ra.! God bless burnley tomorrow!

I think these are the best two fixtures we could have,

No one gives us a hope in hell so there is less pressure on the players and more chance of getting a result,

All the pressure is on Coventry they simply must win they can't afford any other result,

We draw they lose its 5 with 3 left we win they lose its 7 with 3 left we both draw its still 4 with 3 left,

Lets be up beat and not get upset if we do lose

I think these are the best two fixtures we could have,

No one gives us a hope in hell so there is less pressure on the players and more chance of getting a result,

All the pressure is on Coventry they simply must win they can't afford any other result,

We draw they lose its 5 with 3 left we win they lose its 7 with 3 left we both draw its still 4 with 3 left,

Lets be up beat and not get upset if we do lose

You say coventry must win which obviously is very true but i was just thinking to myself, does anybody think that they are in the position where they will start throwing the keeper foward late on if they're drawing or would they settle for a point against burnely knowing the fixtures we have? Hopefully they'll throw the keeper forward and it will backfire an they end up conceeding. Now that would be lovely jubley!

Yay another thread about permutations.

Lets worry about ourselves, pure and simple.

Its easy to say that - but we are up against 3rd and 4th in the next two games - we might not get a point from those two games....

How coventry react to their defeat to us will be key.

Hopefully they'll be demoralised.

Its easy to say that - but we are up against 3rd and 4th in the next two games - we might not get a point from those two games....

How coventry react to their defeat to us will be key.

Hopefully they'll be demoralised.

Dont think they will, they will know the fixtures we have and what they have which will give them alot of hope.

That's what it's been like being a City fan for the past two seasons.

If it's any consolation Lew-T, I've been suffering like you since 1968................. 44 long bloody years!!

Yes, I have been lucky enough to witness the Halcion days of First Division football, but there have been a few downs along the way.

The feelings of emotion, helplessness, stress, haplessness and tension (all combined) come with supporting your home town team,

There is nothing like it.

Part of football is the pre match Natch, the pre match talk, Comforted in the knowledge that you are not alone.

Then there is the aftermath; discussing what went right, what went wrong over a few more Natches. Blaming, praising or whatever!

All this within a mile or so of the gladiators arena.

Glory Hunters can never appreciate these moments or feelings. It's easy chasing the dream from a far. Watch the results; Win or lose, turn off the radio, then on with the chores?? No thanks. Not for me.

No doubt I've got a few years on you Lew-T, and I can assure you that even at 50, I still suffer with you.

Every kick, every heart beat, every shot, every block, every breath. The passion, the tension remains indescribable.

Bristol City FC........ An immortal Passion

Big Red Machine.

If it's any consolation Lew-T, I've been suffering like you since 1968................. 44 long bloody years!!

Yes, I have been lucky enough to witness the Halcion days of First Division football, but there have been a few downs along the way.

The feelings of emotion, helplessness, stress, haplessness and tension (all combined) come with supporting your home town team,

Part of football is the pre match Natch, the pre match talk, Comforted in the knowledge that you are not alone.

Then there is the aftermath; discussing what went right, what went wrong over a few more Natches. Blaming, praising or whatever!

Glory Hunters can never appreciate these moments or feelings. It's easy chasing the dream from a far. Watch the results; Win or lose, turn off the radio, then on with the chores?? No thanks. Not for me.

No doubt I've got a few years on you Lew-T, and I can assure you that even at 50, I still suffer with you.

Every kick, every heart beat, every shot, every block, every breath. The passion, the tension remains indescribable.

Big Red Machine.

Real men dont cry. So I didnt. Honest.

Big Red Machine.

Top post mate!

One statistic that seems to have gone under the radar, is that we have only lost 2 out of the last eight games, winning three and drawing three.

I didn't believe it when I heard Mr McInnes mention it on local radio, but having checked, it is actually true.

My point is that, while I agree we have two of the toughest tests coming up, form appears to have improved, and confidence must be high among our players and management..

Birmingham can't make top two, and are 7 points clear of seventh.

Yes, they are a good side, yes it will be intimidating, but with Brighton and Middlesbrough more than capable of picking up points at West Ham and Derby respectively, maybe, just maybe Birmingham will be feeling the pressure just as much as us.

With these two games coming up! If we lose both, which is somewhat likely and if cov get a point at Burnley, then a home win against Donny, we are then back in the bottom 3 on goal difference. Sorry to put a downer on everyone, just very worried that this could be the outcome. I think this will go down to the very last game where we will need something like a draw to stay up! I'm dreading it....

They have to play Millwall at home before they have Donny. They have Donny the day we play Barnsley. It's all if's and but's at this stage as it has been for a very long time now. Stressful I know, but if we concentrate on ourselves we will be ok!

Your such an annoying poster!

Yay another thread about permutations.

Lets worry about ourselves, pure and simple.

My thoughts exactly. these threads are really pissing me off!

(and before some smart ass asks me 'why im commenting then', im doing so to get my point across and try to bring the message home.

Mods, DELETE THIS THREAD!!!

Archived