IGNORED

Could All Easily Change..

Lew-T

My thoughts exactly. these threads are really pissing me off!

(and before some smart ass asks me 'why im commenting then', im doing so to get my point across and try to bring the message home.

Mods, DELETE THIS THREAD!!!

:laugh:. Go on big boy!

One statistic that seems to have gone under the radar, is that we have only lost 2 out of the last eight games, winning three and drawing three.

I didn't believe it when I heard Mr McInnes mention it on local radio, but having checked, it is actually true.

My point is that, while I agree we have two of the toughest tests coming up, form appears to have improved, and confidence must be high among our players and management..

Birmingham can't make top two, and are 7 points clear of seventh.

Yes, they are a good side, yes it will be intimidating, but with Brighton and Middlesbrough more than capable of picking up points at West Ham and Derby respectively, maybe, just maybe Birmingham will be feeling the pressure just as much as us.

I realise all that - and I'm quietly confident.

But they are tough fixtures and another 6 points is highly unlikely, so coventry may close the gap over the next two games.

If it's any consolation Lew-T, I've been suffering like you since 1968................. 44 long bloody years!!

Yes, I have been lucky enough to witness the Halcion days of First Division football, but there have been a few downs along the way.

The feelings of emotion, helplessness, stress, haplessness and tension (all combined) come with supporting your home town team,

There is nothing like it.

Part of football is the pre match Natch, the pre match talk, Comforted in the knowledge that you are not alone.

Then there is the aftermath; discussing what went right, what went wrong over a few more Natches. Blaming, praising or whatever!

All this within a mile or so of the gladiators arena.

Glory Hunters can never appreciate these moments or feelings. It's easy chasing the dream from a far. Watch the results; Win or lose, turn off the radio, then on with the chores?? No thanks. Not for me.

No doubt I've got a few years on you Lew-T, and I can assure you that even at 50, I still suffer with you.

Every kick, every heart beat, every shot, every block, every breath. The passion, the tension remains indescribable.

Bristol City FC........ An immortal Passion

Big Red Machine.

Cracking stuff!

With these two games coming up! If we lose both, which is somewhat likely and if cov get a point at Burnley, then a home win against Donny, we are then back in the bottom 3 on goal difference. Sorry to put a downer on everyone, just very worried that this could be the outcome. I think this will go down to the very last game where we will need something like a draw to stay up! I'm dreading it....

A bit of positivity goes a long way! this time last week i thought we were down, so your right in a sense that anything can happen. But we just need to get behind the lads and concentrate on getting four or five points from the last four games to stay up. I actually fancy us for a point tommorow and a win on tues!

The uncertainty of this division is what makes it so interesting and/or worrying this season.

P'boro' win at City, City win at Forest, Forest win at P'boro'.

City lose to bottom team Coventry and next game beat table topping Saints.

Really? What have I done to make you have a head fit? You're always on here looking for a fight:laugh:. It's really pathetic

I would hardly call it 'looking for a fight'. you just cant see the errors of your own ways and you quite obviously cant take criticism, justified criticism!! this is a awful thread that was not needed in our current position, show some faith or go and support someone else.

I would hardly call it 'looking for a fight'. you just cant see the errors of your own ways and you quite obviously cant take criticism, justified criticism!! this is a awful thread that was not needed in our current position, show some faith or go and support someone else.

Stop embarrassing yourself mate eh, you do realise your arguing over a screen to a person you do not know. Poor sod..

Archived