IGNORED

Formation For Birmingham

miketh2nd

That was at home against Coventry, away to forest when they had most of the ball he was crucial.

Do you really think we will have much of the ball vs Brum?

Well why not? I wouldn't like to see us park the bus for 90 minutes. We need points! I know it's unlikely against Brum, but we can't sit back.

Well why not? I wouldn't like to see us park the bus for 90 minutes. We need points! I know it's unlikely against Brum, but we can't sit back.

Away from home Cisse always starts because he is the one who breaks up play and wins us the ball back usually, without him it would just be one way traffic. I'd like to see him and Skuse in the middle and take out Kilkenny.

Away from home Cisse always starts because he is the one who breaks up play and wins us the ball back usually, without him it would just be one way traffic. I'd like to see him and Skuse in the middle and take out Kilkenny.

Each to their own mate, let's see what happens.

What is it with some people and the obsession with Albert. Fact is he has been poor for months now, should we keep playing him until he finally comes good again?! We have a lad who can take his place who should be full of confidence after his goal on Monday.

What is it with some people and the obsession with Albert. Fact is he has been poor for months now, should we keep playing him until he finally comes good again?! We have a lad who can take his place who should be full of confidence after his goal on Monday.

Bolasie is still very raw and in this situation probably not quite ready to be an effective 90minute man just yet. I have always thought he looks at his best when he comes off the bench, Cov being a good example of course. I think playing Albert and wearing the full back down with his direct style and energy can only help when Bolasie comes on with his tricks and unpredictability.

The midfield on Monday were brilliant and won us the game. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Kilkenny would not be given close to the amount of time and space he was awarded against Coventry and Cisse would offer us a lot more. Surprised by how many people would go with Wood over Stead as well, Stead would get my vote every day of the week in a 4-5-1.

Firstly does anyone know why Carey actually missed the Cov game? Didn't see anything official, fitness from the forest game? or the hit to the eye he took maybe?

What I think Del will go with, when attacking:

.......................................Gerken

Foster/Carey........Amougou..........Fonatine......McGivern

........................................Cisse

..........................Kilkenny............Skuse

Bolasie..........................................................Pearson

........................................Stead

When defending:

.......................................Gerken

Foster/Carey........Amougou..........Fonatine......McGivern

.............................Cisse...............Skuse

Bolasie............................Kilkenny...................Pearson

........................................Stead

People say they worry about McGivern Vs Burke, think we may double up burke like teams do Albert to us. When Burke gets the ball, Skuse will drift out to help McGivern and Kilkenny will drop into the hole Skuse leaves to help Cisse. Stead usually drifts back anyway so he would be in line with Pearson and Bolasie, so it would just come down to when we get the ball Stead breaking forward fairly quickly. I would want McGivern at LB tbh, yes lacks a bit defensively however he is our best LB on the ball and how he links with players around him rather than hoofball McAllister.

Not really sure, think there will be a couple of surprises. Remember easter and all the changes as we had two games in a short period.

Personally, i think del will do the same with only a handful playing today that will play again on Tuesday.

Archived