H - West Ham

H - Barnsley

A - Burnley

Coventry:

H - Millwall

H - Doncaster

A - Southampton

I'm not so confident looking at those. I'd dare to say:

Cov will beat Millwall and Doncaster but lose to Southampton gaining 6 points leaving us needing 3 points from our last 3 games.

We will lose to West Ham which means we need three points from Burnley and Barnsley... I think if we can't beat Barnsley we're down as we'll most likely get 1 point at most from Burnley.

It's going right down to the wire in my eyes >.<

Begrudgingly that's a huge point for you guys with Coventry only drawing, fair play.

I reckon that will be the point that keeps you up personally. Straight fight between you and Cov surely, Portsmouth all but gone regardless of today's win and Cov have to go to Southampton on the final day, and Saints have had a bad weekend, only three pts and three goals ahead of Wet Spam now...

It's a great point based on who we played and who Cov played. Final 3 games:

Bristol City:

H - West Ham

H - Barnsley

A - Burnley

Coventry:

H - Millwall

H - Doncaster

A - Southampton

Cov will beat Millwall and Doncaster but lose to Southampton gaining 6 points leaving us needing 3 points from our last 3 games.

We will lose to West Ham which means we need three points from Burnley and Barnsley... I think if we can't beat Barnsley we're down as we'll most likely get 1 point at most from Burnley.

You're confident they will beat Millwall? Millwall have not lost for a while? Saints not easy either?

Bristol City:

H - West Ham

H - Barnsley

A - Burnley

Coventry:

H - Millwall

H - Doncaster

A - Southampton

It's a strange league though! I reckon we'll get at least a point against West Ham. We've put in the performances against the top teams this season and at a bouncing Gate I fancy us. Millwall are on a fantastic run and I reckon will roll over Coventry.

Bristol City:

H - West Ham

H - Barnsley

A - Burnley

Coventry:

H - Millwall

H - Doncaster

A - Southampton

I agree with your summary this is far from over, Coventry to beat Millwall and Donny at home, still leaving us plenty to do.

Millwall are safe now aren't they?

They are. But I don't really buy into the myth of teams completely relaxing once they are safe/ can't reach promotion. Sure Coventry will try and put in more effort (then again they have alot of injuries and their fitness was tellingly weak against us so they may not be up for it), but I really think Millwall have too much power for them upfront.

Begrudgingly that's a huge point for you guys with Coventry only drawing, fair play.

I reckon that will be the point that keeps you up personally. Straight fight between you and Cov surely, Portsmouth all but gone regardless of today's win and Cov have to go to Southampton on the final day, and Saints have had a bad weekend, only three pts and three goals ahead of Wet Spam now...

And I'm SURE you can still make the play-offs!

Archived