IGNORED

Hammers Fans In With City Fans?

redlandrebel

Dont see a problem, we would do the same, I remember sitting in the Kop when we played Liverpool....Didnt celebrate the goal though, kinda liked my face as it was.

So long as they don't behave like peens and rile the City fans it'll be OK and its $ in the coffers

a lot of Liverpool fans wanted City to win as they wanted to get rid of Sounesss that night.

Did he go? Cant remember, but it was awesome, iremember calling McManerman a lanky *****!

He resigned the day after If I recall correctly.

I had a strange experience in China whilst on holiday a few years back. I was wearing my Tinnion t-shirt and a man walked over to me, shook my hand, and said in thickest scouse "cheers mate for getting rid of Souness". Didn't like to point out that I wasn't actually involved....

He resigned the day after If I recall correctly.

I had a strange experience in China whilst on holiday a few years back. I was wearing my Tinnion t-shirt and a man walked over to me, shook my hand, and said in thickest scouse "cheers mate for getting rid of Souness". Didn't like to point out that I wasn't actually involved....

the liverpool fans love us for that result :)

Archived