IGNORED

Player Of The Year Etc.

Blagdon red

Cisse and Bolasie. Although the YPOTY award might as well be a write off!

Stead would have won POTY from me if he'd played more games - instead I went for Cisse who's been one of our only consistently decent performers.

Champagne moment - Bolasie's goal against Coventry with his first touch.

Kalifa Cisse and Bolasie for POTY and YPOTY.

As Albert won YPOTY last year, I agree with voting for Yannick.

POTY - a difficult decision between Stead and Cisse but I am going for Cisse simply because he has been consistently reliable, whereas Stead has been a bit up and down (although brilliant at times e.g that wonder goal v Brum on Saturday).

Cisse and Bolasie. Although the YPOTY award might as well be a write off!

Stead would have won POTY from me if he'd played more games - instead I went for Cisse who's been one of our only consistently decent performers.

Champagne moment - Bolasie's goal against Coventry with his first touch.

exactly all of this...

Was going to go for Cisse, but changed my mind at the last minute to Stead. Which to be fair is a bit ridiculous bearing in mind how many games he has played, but he has been so impressive since he came back into the team and if we do manage to stay up a hell of a lot of credit should go his way. Went for Yannick as Young Player and voted his goal against Coventry for Champagne Moment.

As Albert won YPOTY last year, I agree with voting for Yannick.

POTY - a difficult decision between Stead and Cisse but I am going for Cisse simply because he has been consistently reliable, whereas Stead has been a bit up and down (although brilliant at times e.g that wonder goal v Brum on Saturday).

This.

Archived