IGNORED

Player Of The Year Etc.

Blagdon red

Skuse for POTS - has been consistent in a couple of positions and always gives 100%

Wilson for YPOTS - Purely because I think he has played the most (discounting McGivern, but I don't rate him) Can't believe Spence is in it! Surely Nyatanga deserved to be shortlisted! He had played decently this season. Under-rated by many I think.

Pearson for me. He's given us something we haven't had since McIndoe. . . An attacking midfielder.

James Wilson. He really has a lot of promise. Attacks the ball and reads the game really well.

Champagne moment has to be Louis Carey constantly out foxing that gas head Southampton away all game long. He made him look a right fat .rick.

Or Pearson's goal in the same match.What a moment!

Jon Stead and James Wilson. Champagne moment for me was Bolasie's goal against coventry

Exactly this. Yannick has been promising in spells, Wilson has looked above his age at times slotting in after a long time of sitting on the sidelines waiting for his chance.

Exactly this. Yannick has been promising in spells, Wilson has looked above his age at times slotting in after a long time of sitting on the sidelines waiting for his chance.

Agree about Yan' but not Wilson. In my opinion Wilson needs to go. He was partly responsible for leaking all the goals at the start of the season. I don't think he can play at this level. That is just my opinion, I appreciate a lot of people on here do think highly of him.

Riaz...oh Riaz - actually agree with you on most things but no way is Stead player of the year Definately Cisse ... Been magnificent all season. I am disappointed in you !!

Cisse has definately been very consistent. But stead has been key in the run in and put in some vital match winning performances...

Wouldnt mind if cisse got it tho

Archived