IGNORED

West Ham Are In The Marriott

Dave Youell

Hi Dolly

You banned me for something trivial in my opinion and there you are inciting people to commit a criminal offence by calling out the fire brigade maliciously.

Where did I say they should call the fire brigade?

And for the record, it wasn't only me who agreed with you being banned. If you'd like to discuss it further, then feel free to email another mod and take it up with them.

And for the record, it wasn't only me who agreed with you being banned. If you'd like to discuss it further, then feel free to email another mod and take it up with them.

For the record Dolly I would have thought that you as a St Board Member you would have realised that 1) fire alarms are linked direct to fire stations especially in hotels and 2) there are a lot of younsters on here that may think your suggestion would be fun. For those that think I should get a sense of humour - I would when I see something on here to laugh at!

Yaaaaaaaawn!

I wondered when the "You are an ST board member, therefore you are not allowed a sense of humour" line would be chucked in.

I won't be responding anymore, you were banned for continuously attempting to wind people up, I won't be falling for it anymore.

Toodle pip!

For the record Dolly I would have thought that you as a St Board Member you would have realised that 1) fire alarms are linked direct to fire stations especially in hotels and 2) there are a lot of younsters on here that may think your suggestion would be fun. For those that think I should get a sense of humour - I would when I see something on here to laugh at!

If you get caught your name for this mission is the Moose.

Youngsters would find that fun? Nobody on this forum is 11 mate.

So will they also supply the food poison, order the pizza, pick up the hookers, and check out the park bench in college green before hand ?

Benfica won 2-0 at Anfield and knocked Liverpool (then defending Champions) out of the 2006 knock out stages of the Champions League, AFTER some scallies had set the fire alarm off not once but twice over the night before. The players said it actually focused and united them in wanting to beat them.

To this day I've thought this sort of thing will only encourage the opposition and best avoided. In any case the West Ham players will now be well used to long monotonous sounds, they've got Micky Maynard...

Archived