IGNORED

Wham In 3Lions!

Portred

Just had a text. WHam crew are meeting City boys in the 3 lions car park in 10 minutes

................for a cook off. They'e bought their jellied eel recipe and the City boys have their Mums cottage pie with Heinz baked beans ( the baked beans will steal the show)

Just had a text. WHam crew are meeting City boys in the 3 lions car park in 10 minutes

................for a cook off. They'e bought their jellied eel recipe and the City boys have their Mums cottage pie with Heinz baked beans ( the baked beans will steal the show)

Which celebrity chef is on the red team? And which for the green (i mean maroon and blue)?

There's an epic amount of bull shite on here tonight.

West Ham mobbed in Hole in the Wall, a few groups of 10/12 in and around the waterfront.

3pm.

At least another 50 outside the cottage This was at 4/4-30pm.

Another group of around 60/70 got off at Parkway in an attempt to get taxis to BS3 area.

The end result, a few scuffles, and the old bill getting paid loads of OT and wasting tax payers money.

OB 5- hooligan element 0

i bet none, same ole same ole, glad i stayed at home and indulged in a nice bit of cottage come sheppards pie like thing, let my son go to the gate for some new receipies, not heard from him yet but i guess there will be tounge pie, humble pie and a little bit of pie in the sky, and on the organic cockerney theme me thinks there must be "shuthe****upyoujudas*****" pie in your face receipe as well !!

And the end result was no-one getting hurt.

So good point on the pitch and no real harm to anyone off it.

I was just saying what I was told,and most of it was right.

Now as you were and back to taking the piss.

Im still convinced you got it totally wrong mate, and as predicted there was only a few incidents. Im sure if West Ham, Millwall, QPR and all the others you mentioned had merged and come out of retirement "looking for revenge" we would of seen a lot more trouble. As far as I can tell it was basically a few groups of West Ham fans down early for the game having a beer and being loud. Anyway, it was a laugth and lets move on, theres always next season :doh:

PS: Just had a text, apparantly Barnsley..............

Must admit I always wondered why both cottage and shepherd's were both called pies when there is no pastry involved??

Like em both but if pushed would go for shepherd's (let's get the flock outta here?!)

It started as a left over dish with scraps of meat or lamb with a potato base and top. The top used to be whole cut pieces of potato and it was usually cooked in a 'pie' dish... still does not entirely explain the name but its a heck of a lot better than calling it a Картофельная запеканка.

Oh that's the stupid Russian name for it and translated it means...potato baked pudding. What nonsense.

Indeed, The Barnsley chop. Yorkshire pudding must be high on their list as well. Along with Gravy

Yorkshire pudding is a divisive issue; bake it in the oven and it's a crispy receptacle for your roast beef. Make it in to a wafer-thin cake and fry it and it's a 'crepe' and that's "bloody foreign muck".

Gravy runs from the taps instead of water and the people sleep on beds of bread and beef dripping

No, I meant that. Lots of scuffles around town earlier and there were some old school West Ham involved.

SX225 was given a lot of shit, but it turned out to be true what he was saying.

No he was wrong. He made out that it was going to be pretty much world war 3.....but it wasn't.

Casuals United were on their way.....no they didn't

Load of rubbish

No he was wrong. He made out that it was going to be pretty much world war 3.....but it wasn't.

Casuals United were on their way.....no they didn't

Load of rubbish

ssshhh , be quiet Andy , dont antagonise the man. You'll have every firm in the country descending on Bristol seeking revenge.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Archived