IGNORED

Wham In 3Lions!

Portred

Latest news I've heard is that "number of groups of two or three West Ham merging in North St area" later this afternoon. :phone:

Dunno which pub its going to be,but one (at least) is going to be targeted early doors by the sound of it.

Also heard WH group arrived very early - before 9am - apparently via Bath and then bus into Bristol.

Assume they are making way toward either North St or Cumberland Basin as well.

Can be as many plod as you like but if WHU are keeping their gobs shut then they will just look like a couple of blokes heading for a pint after work - until they meet up.

As few as 30 can do over a pub and be away before OB knew they were there.

I predict a big win for the Old Bill. They will know all you do and more.

There may be some sporadic trouble between small groups but around the ground tonight will be swarming with robocops and they already have West ham's main lads sewn up by the sounds of it

What is the difference between cottage pie and shepherd's pie? I've never understood that. I'm sure the term "shepherd's pie" is overused, so good on whoever sent you that text.

Lamb in a Shepherd's pie. Beef in a Cottage Pie.

I guess lamb is just more popular in the dish.

What is the difference between cottage pie and shepherd's pie? I've never understood that. I'm sure the term "shepherd's pie" is overused, so good on whoever sent you that text.

The answer is in the name. Sheppards pie is made with lamb mince and cottage pie with beef mince.

One is Lamb and one is Beef.

Anyway , I just had a text as well ... Charity gig tonight in aid of people who struggle to achieve orgasm. Dont worry if you cant come.

Archived