IGNORED

It's Everywhere You Go!

arpaul

No doubt, I'm just one of the many thousands who are trying to go about their daily business in a calm and controlled manor today, prior to facing another wall of angst, stress and tension this evening.

The day started well enough.

Visited the Chiropractor in Bedminster Parade, no problems there and then up to the bank to pay in some change. All calm in Bedminster, calm head thinking about nothing other than my back exercises I'd been given and getting back to work.

Then it happened................. 10.45 am Bedminster Parade............... under the arched walkway between Asda and the Post Office.

Walking back to my car, I noticed a busker playing away on his guitar. Quite pleasant, I thought. He finished his melody, and was having a little sip of something.

Then as I neared, he twanged into life.

My whole body went into panic mode. My head thumped as my brain tried to explode through my skull. My limbs shook uncontrollably, my heart pounded against my ribs...

All because this bloody busker had started playing that tune....... you know the one,

"I'm forever blowing bubbles, pretty bubbles in the air"..........................

Got back into work at 11.00 but can't get into work mode. All I can think about is tonight; City; West Ham; Coventry; permutations..................................

Thank you Mr Busker. Thank you very much!!

Come on City. Stand up, be strong.

BIG RED MACHINE..

Today I have a 3 mins voicemail from my cousin's BF - a West Ham season ticket holder - which is the entire "Forever blowing bubbles" song.

He also signed off an email with - "Coming to a Championship ground near you, for just one season only".

He also believes they will trott out the "Only here for the West Ham" chant at the Gate tonight.

I had just had the worst job interview going got there with plenty of time only to find the holiday inn express which it said on the e-mail was the wrong place to go so I was 30 min late it was just the holiday inn. I had to have a driving assement with a fit bird from Laaandon and I stalled the ****** car and as I was doing a vehicle assement my trousers split. :ranting:

I had just had the worst job interview going got there with plenty of time only to find the holiday inn express which it said on the e-mail was the wrong place to go so I was 30 min late it was just the holiday inn. I had to have a driving assement with a fit bird from Laaandon and I stalled the ****** car and as I was doing a vehicle assement my trousers split. :ranting:

You got to laugh - does sound horrendous though. Maybe she liked your smile?

Well, everything has gone well so far today in Robbo's world. We won the Tuesday morning triples league by 2 points and just had a nice pub lunch with Mrs Robbo and was undercharged!

Has to be a good omen......

Robbo's World..........

What league have you, Twinkywinky, Lala, Dipsy and Po won?

Archived