IGNORED

Nicky Maynard Closure

JammyOne

Closure will be when WHU lose in the play offs and Wigan stay in the PL. it would ice the Bristolian cake

That will definitely happen. West Ham haven't got the bottle to win the playoffs and the fans have already started turning on fat sam and his one dimensional football.

Wigan are playing better than any of the other clubs at the bottom of the Prem and have a decent points advantage now.

Maynard was quiet tonight and wussed off early as expected.

That will definitely happen. West Ham haven't got the bottle to win the playoffs and the fans have already started turning on fat sam and his one dimensional football.

Wigan are playing better than any of the other clubs at the bottom of the Prem and have a decent points advantage now.

Maynard was quiet tonight and wussed off early as expected.

But According to ol Sam, he should be managing either Real Madrid or England!

God I hope West Ham dont go up. Would LOVE it.

Met Nicky a couple of times and have to say that he is an extremely quiet and unassuming lad. He really did mess up big time over his last season here and for me was clearly badly advised by agents and hangers on around him. He really is a nice lad and the stick he got tonight will have hurt and shocked him. He clearly mis judged the city fans feelings towards him otherwise he would not have made the comments he did about Bristol accents which were clearly made in jest but he simply mis judged our feelings towards him. Shame it all ended in such a tainted manner.

Met Nicky a couple of times and have to say that he is an extremely quiet and unassuming lad. He really did mess up big time over his last season here and for me was clearly badly advised by agents and hangers on around him. He really is a nice lad and the stick he got tonight will have hurt and shocked him. He clearly mis judged the city fans feelings towards him otherwise he would not have made the comments he did about Bristol accents which were clearly made in jest but he simply mis judged our feelings towards him. Shame it all ended in such a tainted manner.

The blokes a ****

and the stick he got tonight will have hurt and shocked him.

I fking hope so. Let's not forget he didn't only shaft us, he robbed Crewe of a sell on as well. "one greedy b4st4rd".

Not denying he got it badly wrong but some pro footballers really are complete t@@@ers but he wouldn't say boo to a goose!

Can't say I've met him but his attitude on the pitch is one of a complete t@@@er. He whines, is petulant, and feigns injury. When it doesn't go his way his whole demeanor is one of a moody teenager.

I doubt that he expected to go to West Ham and find that they played hoofball ,! It didn't look like he was getting the ball into his feet anymore tonight than he did for us for the majority f the season. What showed up tonight was that if he wants to succeed at a higher level he will be totally dependent on the quality of the play going on around him. The signs are that he has lost the ability to create something out of nothing!

Maynard deserved the stick he got tonight and it affected his game... His celebration towards the east end was embarrassing. Average championship striker....

Celebration towards the east end?

Thought Mark Noble was a right knob as well, turned to celebrate facing the dolman for a good 10 seconds before running over to his team mates to celebrate. Also got in the refs face about decisions when they didn't go his way. West Ham appeared to have the feel about them that they felt they should have had preferential treatment the way they reacted to officials (despite appearing to get the rub with refs decisions)

At 7:45 I was confident that my opinion of Nicky Maynard couldn't be any lower, but I sit here now and it is. He is embarrassing. Any human being that has any pride would have put in a real gutsy performance tonight to try and shut up all the abuse, but he didn't. I'm not saying he had to have an amazing game, every player plays poorly now again, but he was so pointless it was hilarious.The ball is in the air? Nah Nicky is too pathetic to jump. The ball is played in behind? Nah Nicky is too pedestrian to be on the end of it. It was lucky the ref was on West Ham's side as otherwise his feeble attempts to try and win a free kick would have looked even more ridiculous than they did. Three of four times Amougou was absolutely fuming as he went up to win a header, Maynard tamely leaned into him and subsequently fell to the ground and guess what? West Ham get a free kick. Then to top things off he manages to get 'injured' trying to foul Bolasie!

I will never forgive him for the way he treated this club and the pathetic performances he put in between August and January this season. At Brighton he genuinely put in less effort than I have ever seen before from a City player.

P.S- I bet Wigan are crying themselves to sleep over you turning them down...

P.P.S- See you next season.

P.P.P.S- Your son's Bristolian.

Archived