IGNORED

Nicky Maynard Closure

JammyOne

I know Jordan was going to clap him - but was there many people who gave him a positive reception??

Just wondering - I was expecting some people to clap or cheer him - but none was visible from the EE.

To be honest mate, I gave him a clap before the game but when the whistle went he became a member of the opposition.

The spat with Amougou in the first half turned me and I joined in with most of the chants too. It seemed to put him off his game, so job done.

Now we concentrate on ourselves, move on and make sure we beat him next season.

To be honest mate, I gave him a clap before the game but when the whistle went he became a member of the opposition.

The spat with Amougou in the first half turned me and I joined in with most of the chants too. It seemed to put him off his game, so job done.

Fair play Bud for sticking to your guns, but I wouldn't mind betting that part of you hopes Wigan stay up and Woosh Ham stay down, after all there was also an element of lack of respect towards Wigan in all of this.

JT and Maynard pre game:

JT and Maynard post game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcaOUs-MNro

Nicky is a footballer, brought & sold for a price and like us all he wants to get to the top and earn big bucks, he helpped us get up and stay up with his goals but that's all you can wish to get for your money we spent for him, his agent I beleive is more to blame and he was misguided after he left the club with his comments but hey ho that's life, lets now hope we unearth a new better player like a Andy cole on the cheap and rise over the coming seasons and maybe in time have that crack at the promise land

I was delighted that Maynard didn't score against City. I must admit that when I saw he was starting I thought he might come back to haunt us but he put in the same level of committment for WH as had for us. I thought he was anonymous for most of the game.

I didn't boo him but did laugh at the stick he was getting. I can't remember a returning former player getting quite as much abuse as Maynard did. It seemed to work, he was crap.

Nicky is a footballer, brought & sold for a price and like us all he wants to get to the top and earn big bucks, he helpped us get up and stay up with his goals but that's all you can wish to get for your money we spent for him, his agent I beleive is more to blame and he was misguided after he left the club with his comments but hey ho that's life, lets now hope we unearth a new better player like a Andy cole on the cheap and rise over the coming seasons and maybe in time have that crack at the promise land

No he didn't.

Archived