IGNORED

Season Tickets - Who's Renewed ?

DarTheRed

Got mine yesterday, H block Atyeo from F block - was considering suicide sitting next to " but there so poor " " shocking terrible pass " i swear it was him or me

new season, new seat - got a complimentary for Barnsley as well - i must admit the girls and lads in the ticket office are brilliant, Kay is a diamond - took the trouble and emailed them how great a job they are doing a few weeks back.

credit where its due !

Renewed for me and Mrs BrizzleRed online the day before the Cov game. Got to admit I was still 50/50 whether we'd be watching Championship or League 1 football at that point, but feeling a lot more positive now than I was then I can tell you.

What a great feeling to be looking forward to match day again!

Bit pissed off that yet again those of us living too far to just pop in and renew/purchase seem to miss out! I renewed online so no offer of a Barnsley ticket. Seems a bit unjust to me.

Ring them and ask Andy, i'm sure if you wanna bring someone tomorrow they will put a ticket by for you to pick up.

Really?

Reckon i could get one when i renew on saturday?

Went and renewed mine and my lad's at lunchtime - reading this thread is the first I have heard of a potential free ticket for tomorrow!

On a separate note, anyone know if City Foundation members get the £20 shop voucher like last / previous years?

Really?

Reckon i could get one when i renew on saturday?

Sorry for delayin replying Riaz - been offline. Seriously , they gave me a free ticket for Barnsley - managed to get a seat right in front of mine too. Didnt expect it and its not anything to do with fee ticket season ticket holders get next season either - that still stands. Was not many seats left on Wed when i got ticket mind....

After sitting in the dolman for 8 years with a great view, my mates have decided to move to the east end.... so i kind of followed along with their plans.... I think i'm starting to regret it; just gonna see how it is i guess. As i'm under 16 i thought £55 wasn't that bad to be honest tho!

After sitting in the dolman for 8 years with a great view, my mates have decided to move to the east end.... so i kind of followed along with their plans.... I think i'm starting to regret it; just gonna see how it is i guess. As i'm under 16 i thought £55 wasn't that bad to be honest tho!

Why would you regret it? Atmosphere > View.

EE would probably be much more enjoyable and it's cheaper. :D

East End Atmosphere - great.

East End for a balanced view of the game (the TV game view essentially) compared to the Dolman ? - Crap.

This from someone who spent many years on the terraces in the old "home end" but has been a ST holder in the Dolman for longer than I can remember.

BUT - if I was a young'un like you, I think I would be in the EE.

Renewed as soon as they went on sale ,would watch City in any division and to be honest when I got my ST for next season thought it was going to be league 1 since then things have looked up for has so happy days ,well will be after todays match hopefully.

I renewed my Season Ticket this morning, booked on the Credit Card so i can pay it off on my terms, gonna be hard to pay off especially with a second child on the way :shifty:

I just hope and pray we stay up :fingerscrossed::pray:

Let's face it after 25 year's what else could i be doing every other Saturday afternoon :tv_horror:

Who else has renewed ??

Renewed along with the other 5/6 I stand with in th EE

Archived