IGNORED

Bcfc V Barnsley Live Stream

CiderCraig

Hi Guys,

Just to let you know there is very likely to be a stream available for Saturday's match for those who can't attend for whatever reason. It is being shown on at least a couple of european satellite channels which means a stream will no doubt become available!.

I'm looking forward to watching it at the 'Gate, should be a great afternoon (result dependent!)

C.O.Y.R

Yeah its the main game on the FL show again (well all 30 seconds probably) so that means it'll be out there on the net and probably on FOX in the US

Doesn't look like it's live in the U.S (just been checking), it's showing as delayed coverage, but it is listed as available in Poland and Denmark, so would definitely think there'll be a link or two flying around!.

Do you think the Football League show will cut our coverage again?, collectively (BBC) and individually (Steve Claridge) the show is a mess, please bomb him out next season, he's appalling!.

Doesn't look like it's live in the U.S (just been checking), it's showing as delayed coverage, but it is listed as available in Poland and Denmark, so would definitely think there'll be a link or two flying around!.

Do you think the Football League show will cut our coverage again?, collectively (BBC) and individually (Steve Claridge) the show is a mess, please bomb him out next season, he's appalling!.

Well Wet Spam aren't playing till Monday but I'm guessing if Reading win the title on Saturday and Soton clinch promotion too then we'll be on after all of that.

Someone else said the show is being axed for next season. I know its not brill but its a whole lot better than nout.

Well Wet Spam aren't playing till Monday but I'm guessing if Reading win the title on Saturday and Soton clinch promotion too then we'll be on after all of that.

Just saw that it can be viewed LIVE on fox soccer 2 go....freakin awesome! COYR

Yeah the game is listed as showing on these channels in Europe if you have a look :

http://www.tenaction.com/schedule/?date=2012-04-21

http://sportklub.pl/

There appears to be constant streaming available of both these channels so a stream for the game looks more than likely. The Danish coverage seems to have changed to the Reading v Palace game though.

Looks like it's changed to Palace vs Reading all around. It doesn't look promising, and reminds me of a game which lequipe.fr were going to show a while back, then just never did.

I do feel sorry for the ex pats, however with 2 games on the internet over the easter weekend, I'm sure you'll agree you've been spoilt!

Looks like it's changed to Palace vs Reading all around. It doesn't look promising, and reminds me of a game which lequipe.fr were going to show a while back, then just never did.

I do feel sorry for the ex pats, however with 2 games on the internet over the easter weekend, I'm sure you'll agree you've been spoilt!

FoxsoccerTOGO is still showing City v Barnsley live. Just fox soccer and fox soccer plus ISN'T

Archived